If you are looking for a sample courier service business plan template, here is a business plan for starting a courier delivery business and free feasibility study example you can use.
COURIER SERVICE COMPANY BUSINESS PLAN SAMPLE
A courier and delivery services business typically offers its services to customers between urban areas or metropolitan areas, having its scope ranging from local, national to international pickups and deliveries.
So now that you are set towards writing your own business plan for your courier and delivery services business. You will surely find this courier and delivery services business plan sample very useful and practical too.
BUSINESS NAME: Philips Melvin Economic Mail, Inc.
- Executive Summary
- Our Products and Services
- Vision Statement
- Mission Statement
- Business Structure
- Market Analysis
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Financial Plan
- Sales Forecast
Philips Melvin Economic Mail, Inc. will be having its headquarters in New York, United States, and it will be owned by Philips Jacobs Melvin. Philips Melvin Economic Mail, Inc. has been registered with the relevant authorities in the United States, and it has also obtained the necessary licenses and permits to do business in the United States.
We will be very interested in providing very quality products and services to our customers in the United States and far and wide. We will do well in starting up our business by launching it with the startup sum of $400,000 which will be sourced from the owner, his friends and relatives, and from his bank.
Our Products and Services
Philips Melvin Economic Mail, Inc. is a courier services business that will be headquartered in New York City, United States. We will make sure of providing a number of services to customers in New York City and other major areas. We have the following as our products and services offered:
- Provision of air, surface and combined courier delivery services
- Catering for delivering of parcels, documents, and any other package
- Provision of express messenger and delivery services
- Provision of alcoholic beverage delivery services
- Provision of grocery delivery services
- Transferring and trucking services
- Packing and sorting operations
We are very fixated on building a courier and delivery services company that will be the standard in the industry, providing clients with the best of services they can ever get from any courier and delivery services company.
We are interested in raising a standard courier and delivery services company that will be particular about providing customers with a number of quality products and services that are related to the courier and delivery services business. We want to make sure our prices are reasonable and affordable for our customers too.
Our business vision is to establish and nurture a thriving courier and delivery services company that will become the standard to other companies in the industry, both in America and globally. We know we will not be able to accomplish such a feat if we do not pay maximum attention to building a strong business structure.
We will make sure of employing only employees that are honest, hardworking, and qualified. Here is a list of the positions to be filled in our company:
- Chief executive Officer (CEO)
- Sales and Marketing Executives
- Admin and Human Resources manager
- Transport and logistics manager
- Dispatch Riders
- Customer Services Executive
Here are the groups making up our target market:
- Government Officials
- Research and Development Companies
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Corporate Organizations
- Online Stores
Sales and Marketing Strategy
We will make sure of adhering to the following sales and marketing objectives to ensure we promote our courier and delivery services company:
- Beginning with introducing our business to various groups making up our target market, we will make use of our business brochures and fliers in making sure we get to as many prospective customers.
- We will use other channels of advertising our business such as the use of handbills in promoting our business.
- We will make sure of advertising our business on local media such as the local newspapers, magazines, radio and TV stations.
- The internet will not be left out as regards promoting our business. We will make sure of signing up for various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Source of Startup capital
Having conducted a thorough feasibility study, we have realized we will need a total of $400,000 to start up our courier and delivery services company in New York City, United States. We will get 50% of the startup capital from the owner, Philips Jacobs Melvin. 25% will be sourced from both the owner’s bank and from his friends and relatives.
First Fiscal Year $250,000
Second Fiscal Year $500,000
Third Fiscal Year $800,000
Above is a courier and delivery services company business plan sample which has used a sample business name, ‘Philips Melvin Economic Mail, Inc.’ and which will be owned by Philips Jacobs Melvin. The business will be headquartered in New York City, United States.