WAG N’ WASH NATURAL FOOD & BAKERY Franchise Startup Cost, Profit Margin, Revenue and Locations
If you are a lover of pet and would love to start a pet business of your own and become your own boss, you should be thinking of becoming a franchisee with Wag N Wash franchise. Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery is a company that began operations in 1999, but they actually began franchising in 2006 (12 years).
If you are interested in joining Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery franchise, you will definitely need the information that is contained in this article about the franchise.
This article contains an overview of the company, the cost of starting Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery franchise, and the required investment cost. Training and support that would be provided for those interested in the franchise are also discussed. Lastly, information on how to kick-start the franchise is provided.
Read: Burgerim Franchise Cost
Is Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery a Franchise?
The Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery company was originally founded in 1999, but they did not start franchising until 2006. So, Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery has been operating as a franchise for 12 years with their headquarters in Wadsworth Blvd Littleton, USA.
The company deals majorly with pets. Over 65 percent of Americans own pets, and many of them view these pets as members of their family. At Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery, these pets are provided with the kind of care that goes the extra mile. The pets are washed, fed and treated individually.
As a franchisee at Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery, you are expected to maintain the high quality of care that the franchisor provides. Presently, they are looking for a franchise in the US only.
How much does Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery Franchise Cost?
Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery franchisee is expected to pay an initial franchise fee of $40,000 and show a $200,000 in liquid assets before they can be considered as a franchisee at Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery. This cost is added to other fees that need to be paid.
Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery Franchise Fee
Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery requires that a franchise fee of $40,000 is to be paid so as to become a franchisee. A 5% ongoing royalty fee and 1.5% Ad royalty fee is also expected to be paid.
Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery Startup Cost
Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery requires that those seeking to be franchisee meet the minimum total investment of $525,305, but they could go as high as $751,535.
Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery Training and Support
Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery provides a lot of training and support for those that meet the requirements for being a franchisee. The training and support include:
- Help in setting up the location for your business, so that the franchisee can start a business in a profitable location.
- Franchisee intranet platform which provides information that is not available to the general public. This is information is available only to the franchisor and franchisee. This platform contains much helpful information that helps the franchisee to run the business effectively.
- Security and safety procedures that help the franchisee to know what to do in case if emergency and also how to go about daily business activities in a safe way.
- A newsletter that updates the franchisee about what is happening or new developments in the pet industry.
- Help in setting up the Grand opening of the franchisee’s own store.
- Invitation to conventions and meetings where the franchisee can continue to build knowledge and expertise in the pet industry.
- Help in developing the franchisee’s website and social media accounts.
- Regional and media advertisement to help in gaining customers.
- Setting up email marketing campaigns.
- Providing onsite training for 160 hours.
- Training at the headquarters for 60 hours.
How much does Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery Franchise Make?
As stated earlier, 65 percent of Americans own pets, so it is safe to say a Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery franchisee will make you a lot of money. The revenue streams include Spa days, baking pet food and also grooming of these pets.
So we don’t leave things to assumptions, it is estimated that on average every Wag N’ Wash store makes $1.4 million yearly. That is a whole lot of money in case you needed extra motivation.
How to Open a Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery Franchise
You have read this article up to this point, the next question on your mind after seeing all the goodness that comes with being a franchisee with Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery is definitely, how do I start?
Simple, visit their website www.wagnwash.com , click on the sidebar and then click in franchise. You’ll need to fill out some forms and you are on your way to become a member of the Wag N’ Wash family.
If you need further clarification on information not covered in this article, you can contact the company directly.