List of things Successful People Do Differently Daily
You will be surprised to discover that most accomplished people do certain things everyday without the knowledge of most people. These daily routine inspire them and represent most of what they stand for.
What Do Successful People Do Differently? Many schools of thought are of the opinion that success is not an end in itself; but a means to an end.
In other words, success is a lifelong journey, whose final destination changes, especially when goals/visions/dreams are achieved.
In this instance, the highly successful person or individual will merely set another goal, raise the bar higher or generally seek another milestone to be achieved. If the success of highly driven individuals is premised on the fact the act in itself is continuous, then it can be inferred that success is borne out the consistent practice of a set of values. This act can be termed habit.
In another breadth, highly successful people are creatures of habit; observing behaviors and dispositions that attune their minds and bodies toward consistently carrying out practices that nudge them on the path of success.
Along the way, highly successful people pick up character traits like high productivity, emotional intelligence, loyalty, dedication, determination among other positives. Here is a list of things ridiculously successful people do every day:
1. They are Early Risers
Ridiculously successful individuals fully appreciate the invaluable gift that time represents and they are wont to asking out more time out of time. So long before the buzz of the day begins, when meetings, schedules and appointments take their toll, ridiculously successful people have outlined their days in the wee hours.
Surveys reveal that many CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, start their days very early.
2. They Start off the day with Water
Many ridiculously successful people know the benefits of water. They kick-start their day consuming good amounts of the liquid. Drinking water in the wee hours of the day helps these people to feel more alert, it rehydrates their metabolism and kick-starts their systems.
This habit gives ridiculously successful people the energy and drive to go about achieving all their immediate, medium and long term goals and objectives.
3. They Exercise on a Regular Basis
Ridiculously successful people are aware of the importance of exercise to the mental and physical well-being of the body. Hence they schedule regular periods, especially during the mornings to engage in physical activity.
Ridiculously successful people are aware that exercise helps them to counteract the effect of stress during work time, aids better sleep and neutralizes the effects of a high-calorie diet.
4. They observe the 80/20 Rule
Another thing that ridiculously successful people do every day is observing the 80/20% rule of life.
Ridiculously successful individuals engage in the art and act of working not only harder but smarter, especially in the technologically driven age we are in.
They adhere to the principle of 80/20: where they allocate eighty percent of their time, efforts and energies toward accomplishing the most important tasks, goals and objectives, in the top twenty percent. In this way, ridiculously successful people equip themselves with the capacity to achieve more, using this leverage principle.
5. They Practice Delegation
Successful people are never in doubt of their own mortality and understand the fact that there is only so much that they can achieve on a personal level. So they focus their energies on tasks that they should personally accomplish, while they use the mechanism of delegation to get other work done.
Being expert managers, ridiculously successful individuals utilize the tool of delegation to achieve a number of purposes, chief among them, being able to replicate themselves in others and to seamlessly get projects completed.
6. They are Driven by Passion for a Personal Project
Ridiculously successful individuals are aware of the fact that there is life outside work or business place. They spend that time outside their profession or business interests in pursuing other personal matters that mean a lot to them.
This pursuit allows these individuals to refocus their energies and to engage in some sort of calibration. Usually, ridiculously successful people engage in these activities in the wee hours of the day, before the hustle and bustle begins.
7. They Place a Premium on Family Time
Top notch executives and highly successful business people are some of the more focused individuals, who channel ample loads of time and energy in achieving set goals and objectives.
However, ridiculously successful people have mastered the art of disconnecting with this part of their lives and turning their attention to being with family and friends. They understand that these category of people offer close emotional support and a shoulder to lean on, when discouragement and fear set in.
8. They Seek Value in Networking and other Gatherings
Ridiculously successful people owe their success in large part, to the relationships/alliances formed at both formal and informal meetings and get-togethers. Successful individuals will wager their time and resources to get in the mix with other like minded individuals, who are just as driven as they are.
In addition, ridiculously successful individuals place a premium on the worth of their network, because they understand that their influence grows as a result of the influence they associate with.
9. They are Readers
Ridiculously successful people achieve success as a result of imbuing their minds with the experiences, successes, failures and lessons of others, through the reading of books. Successful people broaden their horizons through diligent study of books, and they do this religiously every day.
10. They Embrace Meditation
Meditation is another activity that ridiculously success engages in everyday of the week. Meditation helps successful individuals disconnect mentally from the rigours, hustle and bustle of everyday work. It aids the clearing of the mind, so that the individual can once again begin anew in search of inspiration and aspiration, to chart a new course or set a new goal.
Meditation also allows these individuals to properly align and center themselves for the tasks at hand, especially as they begin a new day.
11. Successful People put things on Paper
Ridiculously successful people are among those who never commit so much to memory. Rather, they know that there is so much information the mind can hold and process. Therefore, successful people always jot down things on paper, talk into personal recorders of spontaneous ideas and inspiration and they also cherish detail.
12. Successful people plan, organize and Strategize before Time
Another key daily attribute of ridiculously successful people is that they seize the day by the scruff and allocate time, energy and resources toward planning for the day, week, month or year. They also tend to carry out this task when they are fresh and firing on all cylinders.
Overtime, these successful individuals have learnt that planning early enables them to be in control of the situation, especially when work is thick and fast.
13. Successful people stay Informed
Ridiculously successful people are always on the look-out for current news and information daily. Whether it is during their coffee break, leisure time with friends and family or while exercising.
These successful individuals are open to knowing what is happening around them; be it in the business, political or social scenes.
This way, they are adequately prepared to make informed decisions and strategies based on the information received.
14. Successful people go through their Mails and respond Accordingly
Ridiculously successful people understand the importance of correspondence and many of them start their workdays shifting through mail, both electronic and hardcopy. They respond timely to enquiries and generally plan their days from such reading activities.
In this BONUS post, I will be sharing about 10 little things that successful people do on a daily basis.
Things successful people do everyday – things successful people do differently
1. They look out for results rather than just being busy. Before you leave that office table or shut down your PC, ask relevant questions. It is not just about appearing busy. How close are you to achieving the goals you set for that day. If you cannot answer this question conveniently, there is something missing.
2. Most successful people wake earlier than average income earners. By waking up at least one hour before others make available extra fifteen days in a year. If time is money, how much time have you wasted sleeping away? An important lead in the things successful people do in the morning.
3. Successful people seek for effective partnership. It is a popular saying that there is strength in numbers. It is also said that, The strength of the team is each individual member. Great people understand the need to be with people who would improve and add more value to them and what they do.
ALSO READ: Best 8 Ways To Grow Your Business Fast!
4. People that are successful are never tired of achieving more. They strive to improve on a daily basis. There is a saying that Rome was not built in a day. There is no task too difficult to achieve if you break it down among your team.
5. Great people take it as a routine to meditate daily. From research, it has been confirmed that taking time out to reflect alone opens up the mind to more ideas. Meditation which helps the mind grow well and keeps the mind stress-free, thereby improving the functionality of the brain is one of the many things successful people do before bed.
6. If you don’t know, most successful find time to exercise their bodies on a regular basis. They look after their bodies meticulously. High spirits and exercise prevents diseases and help the mind become more productive. A sad mood hinders one’s thought process.
DISCOVER: How To Become A Millionaire by Age 30
7. Rich people monitor their progress. They keep track of their successes and failures and identify the lessons from such experiences. They understand the need for a blue-print on the way to greatness and sometimes, these records is the map required.
8. Successful people motivate others to achieve their dreams. Their story is enough inspiration for people going through trying times. Great people are interested in the success of others, helping them to discover themselves and develop their potentials.
I hope you have been able to pick one or two ideas that would be of help on your journey to success through life. What other things have you noticed among successful people? Feel free to share using the comment section below.