Soap, Shampoo, Candle, Cream, and Paint Making Production Videos – Tutorial Ebook Manual
*Yoghurt drink * Custard * Medicated soap * non medicated soap *Body cream *Candle *Liquid soap *Hair shampoo *Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula) *Germicide (izal formula) *Bleach (stain remover, jik, hypo formula) *Liquid air freshener *Paint (only white and coated type) *Insecticide *Laundry bar soap *Petroleum jelly (vaseline)
SHORT INSIGHT INTO THE TRAINING PACKAGE
Have you always wanted to learn how to make some simple household products? Of course there are a lot of benefits to learning how to make some of these household products like soap, candle, paint, cream, shampoo, etc. The most obvious benefit is that it will save you the extra cash of purchasing these products.
In this article, I would be sharing with you soap, candle, paint, cream, and shampoo making production tutorial.
SOAP MAKING PRODUCTION TUTORIAL
- 3/4 cup distilled Water
- 1/4 cup Lye (a.k.a. sodium hydroxide)
- 2/3 cup Coconut oil
- 2/3 cup Olive oil
- 2/3 cup any other desired oil
- Colour (optional)
- Additives (optional)
- Soap pot
- Safety goggles and gloves
- Glass pitcher
- Kitchen scale
- Measuring cups
- Stick blender
- Baking rack
- Slowly and carefully add lye into the water-containing jar while stirring properly until water is clear enough, and allow it to sit for a while as you move onto the next step. Ensure you cover your work area with newspapers, and wear your protective gloves and goggles, and ensure you stand back while stirring. Lye is a very dangerous chemical when it has not reacted with the oils.
- Add all the oils in a separate jar and allow to heat to about 1200. Allow both the oils and the lye to cool to somewhere between 950 – 1050.
- Once they are both at the right temperature, pour the oils into a mixing bowl and slowly add the lye, stirring properly for about 5 minutes until everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Add additives, colour and fragrance and stir thoroughly to mix completely. Pour the mixture into the moulds and use plastic wrap to cover.
- Once it is cold and firm enough, turn and place it onto a baking rack and allow it to cure for about 4 weeks or more, ensuring you allow air exposure to every part.
- Once your soap has fully cured, wrap it up or keep it in an air-tight container to prevent it from attracting moisture and dust.
CANDLE MAKING PRODUCTION TUTORIAL
Things you will need:
- Double boiler
- Empty containers or jars
- Candle wax
- Crayon pieces for wax colouring
- Candle wicks
- Wax paper
- Oven mitts
- Candle fragrance (optional)
- Prepare your containers or jars on sheets of wax paper for easy cleaning in case of any wax spills, and insert the candle wick in the center of each of the containers or jars.
- It is time to cut the wax into several tiny pieces. Put all of them inside the double boiler and allow to heat until the wax completely melts.
- Add your desired coloured crayons in tiny bits and allow to heat until everything melts completely.
- Follow up with any fragrance of your choice, before turning off the heat.
- Carefully remove the wax from the stove using the pot holders or oven mitts, and gently pour into the desired containers.
- Allow to cool for a couple of hours until fully firm and hardened.
Note: Trim off your candles and excess wicks. Also ensure not to pour any wax or water down the drain. Pour all left-over outside.
PAINT MAKING PRODUCTION TUTORIAL
- Calcium carbonate (calcium)
- Titherni (for only white paint production)
- Marble dust
- Bama cork ( or you could use Nitrosol instead)
- For one drum (or bucket) of paint, mix about less than half bag of Calcium carbonate in half bucket of water, and stir very well. For white paint, mix Titherni in water first before this step.
- Add the colours. If the colours are oxides, ensure to dilute well with water.
- Add the P.V.A before adding half cup of Nitrosol. Ensure you dilute the Nitrosol first with a little water before adding to the mixture.
- Add equal centilitres of Formalin, Ammonia, and Hydrosol in that order and continue stirring properly. Ensure you stir thoroughly whenever you add a new chemical.
- Add Acrytext and keep stirring until you get your desired mixture thickness.
Note: Ensure you follow the order strictly to avoid any unpleasant situation.
CREAM MAKING PRODUCTION TUTORIAL
Required ingredients are as follows:
- 1 cup Bee wax
- 1 table spoon Petroleum jelly
- 1 cup Acetyl alcohol
- 2 table spoons Shea butter (Ori)
- 2 table spoons Paraffin oil
- 1/2 cup Propylene glycol
- 3 table spoons Stearic acid
- 2 table spoons Lanolin
- 3 table spoons Glycerine
- Fragrance (optional)
- Colorant (optional)
- 1 table spoon Preservative
- 1/2 litre Water
Required materials are as follows:
- A large glass bowl
- Spatula / wooden turner
- Food processor
- Measuring cup
- Big pot
- Double boiler
- Small jar lid
- Prepare on the stove, a clean pot containing water, and allow it to boil.
- Place the double boiler over the pot of water on fire.
- Add the bee wax and allow some time to dissolve completely.
- Add the Shea butter, Acetyl alcohol, and the Petroleum jelly and leave for some time to dissolve.
- Add the Lanolin, Propylene glycol, Stearic acid, Glycerine, and the water and make sure to keep stirring to ensure all the water had been incorporated. Now, it is time to mix the Shea butter and bee wax into a smooth consistency and add to the mixture. You should start noticing a creamy mixture.
- You can now add the colorant and stir properly for a couple of minutes.
- Add the fragrance and preservative, after you have turn off the heat, and allow it to cool for a while.
- You can now scoop into jars with tight-fitted lids.
SHAMPOO MAKING PRODUCTION TUTORIAL
- 1/4 cup liquid Castile soap
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 20 drops of desired Essential oils (lavender, peppermint, rosemary, etc)
- Add all the ingredients in any kind of jar or shampoo bottle.
- Shake thoroughly for proper mixing.
- Allow to stay and settle for about a month.
- You can now start using it anytime you shampoo your hair. You should use about a teaspoon each time. For very dry hair, or to use as a shaving cream, just dilute the mixture with 1/4 cup distilled water.
(E-BOOK TUTORIAL) ON HOW TO MAKE THE ITEMS ABOVE – MANUFACTURING PROCESS GUIDE
Agrodynamix Nigeria is dedicated to offering you the best training on 15 businesses that are low capital intensive. Start up capital of N10,000 to N50,000. We are committed to helping the world become independent. Can you imagine a life of financial freedom?. No boss to order you around, and you determine your schedules. That’s what we give to you.
PRICE FOR THE MANUAL IS N5,000
Acct Name: Abe Oluwasegun J.
Acct No: 0029920353
Send payment details and e-mail address to 08032176523 or email@example.com
The download link to the manual will be sent to your email within 24hrs that your payment is confirmed.