RITA’S ITALIAN ICE Franchise Startup Cost, Profit Margin, Revenue and Locations
If you have been looking for a successful company you can become a franchisee with, Rita’s Italian Ice franchise is one you should consider. Rita’s Italian Ice is a company that has been in operation since 1984 (34 YEARS). It was founded by former fire-fighter Bob Tumolo. In 1984, the first store of Rita’s Ice was opened with the simple aim of providing deliciously Italian Ice around.
Today, they own the category they virtually created, with over 500 open stores and 400 in development. For anyone or groups that are interested in joining Rita’s Italian Ice franchise, below is all the information about Rita’s Italian Ice franchise that you will need to know.
CHECK: BEST BUSINESS TO START IN ITALY
In this article, we will at first see the overview of the company, where we will discuss important information like the year of establishment, when they started franchising, the services rendered.
After this, we will also discuss the important details a franchisee needs like how much Rita’s Italian Ice franchise costs, the required total investment cost. Then, we will discuss the training and supports available to franchisees at Rita’s Italian Ice and then we will round up by discussing at length the best way to start Rita’s Italian Ice franchise business.
Is Rita’s Italian Ice a Franchise
The Rita’s Italian Ice franchise was founded in the year 1984, and they started franchising the year 1989, and now they have been in operation for 29 years with their headquarter at 1210 Northbrook Dr. #310 Trevose, PA 19053.
Rita’s signature product is their Italian Ice, which is as smooth as a snow cone and it is combined with real fresh fruit. It is made fresh daily at each location and served within 36-hours of mixing.
All the desserts in Rita’s Italian Ice are deliciously trans-fat free, fat-free and cholesterol free. At any Rita’s Italian Ice, you will find in their menu frozen drinks, frozen custard, gelato, milkshakes, sundaes and other frozen delicacies in addition to its ices. At the moment, they are looking for franchisee worldwide.
How Much Does Rita’s Italian Ice Franchise Cost?
Rita’s Italian Ice franchisee must pay a franchise fee of $30,000 and show $100,000 in liquid asset before being accepted to become a franchisee at Rita’s Italian Ice, this is also added to other fees that would need to be paid.
Rita’s Italian Ice Franchise Fee
Rita’s Italian Ice requires a franchisee fee of $30,000 to be paid before becoming a franchisee at Rita’s Italian Ice, a royalty fee of 6.5% and AD royalty fee of 3% is also required.
Rita’s Italian Ice Startup Cost
For those planning to become a franchisee at Rita’s Italian Ice franchise company, you will be required a total investment of $150,500 as the minimum or the lowest requirement and a high of $440,900.
Rita’s Italian Ice Membership Training, Requirements and Support
When you become accepted to become a franchisee at Rita’s Italian Ice Franchise Company, you will not be left alone without the needed help to survive, you can be sure to receive the following benefits in training and support:
- Rita’s Italian Icewill help you with site selection so as to get you the right location to plant your business.
- Provision of good templates by them will help you in marketing your business in the best way possible.
- You will be taught the basic security and safety procedures.
- Regular supply of newsletter will also be made to help keep you informed about latest developments.
- Regular visits from the quality assurance unit will help keep you informed and also help you deal with the problems you will be facing.
- Regular supply of newly developed recipes and ingredients.
- On request, you will receive further training from Rita’s Italian Icefranchise staffs.
- You will receive training to ensure that you achieve business and marketing expertise.
- You will receive help for your website development and social media account settings.
Rita’s Italian Ice Application and Terms of Agreement
To know more about the terms of agreement and renewal offered by Rita’s Italian Ice franchise, you will need to contact them by requesting for the information online after you must have filled a request form which will be seen on their website.
How Much Does a Rita’s Italian Ice Franchise Make?
At the moment, there is no complete information on the exact amount a Rita’s Italian Ice franchisee makes. But one would reasonably agree that since food is useful for all and most enjoy taking snacks and things like ice-cream at lunch, then Rita’s Italian Ice franchisee will make a lot of money.
Another fact that must be behind our mind is the factors that affect how much sales he makes, this may include his business location, his specialty, his price etc. More detailed information can be received by contacting them online.
How to Open a Rita’s Italian Ice Franchise
Having gone through the information available at this time about Rita’s Italian Ice franchise, if you are interested in joining them as a franchisee, you will need to visit their website www.ownaritasfranchise.com and kindly apply.
During the process of your application, you can still ask further questions just in case you still have areas you need clarification in that was not covered in this post.
- Kona Ice Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- Haagen-Dazs Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- Ice Cream Franchise Opportunities – Best Franchises for Sale
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- Marble Slab Creamery Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities