Interested in small nylon production business ideas? If YES, here is how to start a nylon production business with no money and no experience. How much does it cost to start up?
HOW TO START NYLON PRODUCTION AND CUTTING BUSINESS
Starting a polythene nylon bag manufacturing business is one of the most viable businesses and entrepreneur can engage in Nigeria. It is very much easy to start up and highly lucrative just for the fact that the demand of nylon and nylon materials is ever increasing with the increase in population and hence the need for packaging of more items.
And not only that, more industries are spanning up every day and with the new strategy of standard packaging of items to make them stand out among competitors, there has been a very sharp increase in the making of nylon 66 and demand of nylon materials such as whip, bracelet and flowers.
Nylons are utilized all over the country for different purposes. They are needed both domestically in the home as well as industrially.
TYPES OF NYLON PRODUCTS
1. Low Density Nylon
2. High Density Nylon
These two different types of nylon vary depending on their utilization and applications.
The low density nylon is utilized in small scale packaging such as food and car wrapping, clothe packaging and water sealing.
The high density nylons are the ones utilized industrially and commercially, they are stronger and more durable than the low density nylons.
SUCCESS POTENTIAL OF NYLON PRODUCTION ND SELLING BUSINESS
In Nigeria, a lot of small business people are involved in the manual cutting and sealing of nylons. Therefore the vast potential in the major production of the item as demands seem to be springing up on a daily basis.
CAPITAL REQUIREMENT OF NYLON PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY.
The capital requirement for nylon production business in Nigeria actually varies depending on the financial capability of the investor. An investor could either decide to go on a big scale or on a medium scale. The nylon cutting and sealing machine required for the production are also of different sizes and with different production capacities, so the availability of funds at the disposal of the investor will determine the scale of the business.
Locally fabricated machines could as well be used for nylon making process. This definitely will cut the process and cost of natural nylon 6 production; though will have a smaller production capacity as compared to a fully automated nylon producing machine, which will definitely set the investor back a huge amount of money.
MACHINES REQUIRED FOR NYLON PRODUCTION PROCESS
1. EXTRUDER BLOWING MACHINE: This is the nylon making machine that converts the raw materials that are needed for the production of nylon into a liquid state and then to polyethene sheets, which can be moulded into any desired colour or thickness.
2. NYLON CUTTING MACHINE: This machine is utilized in cutting the polyethen into different required sizes
3. PUNCHING MACHINE: This is the machine that is used to create holes, handles and other shapes as determined by the design of the manufacturer.
PROCESS OF NYLON PRODUCTION
The major raw materials needed in the production of nylon bags are petroleum products and Master-Berg, which is the colouring material that is included to the polyethene to give it its various colours.
In the process of producing the polyethen sheet, the raw material, which could be BASF or Escorene or DOW is poured into the heating and melting unit of the extruder machine, which is then heated, melted and then transformed to a liquid substance and then blown under pressure through a medium.
This is thereafter cooled through an air generating apparatus, which in the process produces polyethene sheets, which are directed by a series of rollers and then converted into bales in the output of the extruder.
The sheets are thereafter taken to the cutting and sealing machine.
The location of a nylon production plant could be sited anywhere as long as it meets the regulations of the governing agencies. And also another factor that should be put into consideration is the nearness to raw materials and also the closeness to the market.
Adequate space to accommodate the sizes of the nylon sealing and recycling machines should be well provided and also there should be a constant source of power as most of the machines involved in the production are electrically powered.
1. COST OF LAND : This could vary depending on the location
• Foreign (Dual HD/LD Extruder Blower) N4m-N5m
• Local (HD or LD) N1m-5m
3. CUTTING AND SEALING MACHINE
• Double checker machine (Foreign) N2.5m-N3.2m
• Local Machines N0.7m-N1.2m
4. PUNCHING MACHINE
• Foreign (Hydraulic) N0.7-N1.2m
• Local N0.4-N0.7m
• High Definition N1.5-N2.5m
• Low definition N1.0-N1.5m
Note: Prices of materials are subjected to change
2. Water production companies
5. Fashion outlets
6. Laundry outfits
7. Waste management companies
12. Restaurants Etc.
If you need free sample nylon production business plan template, click here
- Starting a Chalk Production Company – Sample Business Plan Template PDF
- Toilet Roll (Tissue Paper) Production Business
- Starting a Cold Water Starch Company – Sample Business Plan Template PDF
- Home Manufacturing Business Ideas and Opportunities
- Starting a Paint Production Company – Sample Business Plan Template PDF