DUMP TRUCK COMPANY BUSINESS PLAN SAMPLE TEMPLATE
A dump truck service business basically is concerned with the use of truck or tipper/dumper to transport loose materials which include dirt, gravel, sand, etc for construction works.
I strongly believe you must have carried out your due research on what is required of you to fully start up this business, and you must now be set to write your own business plan for your business.
Here is a sample business plan for starting a dump trucking business.
BUSINESS NAME: Danny Trump Dump Truck Services.
- Executive Summary
- Our Products and Services
- Vision Statement
- Mission Statement
- Business Structure
- Market Analysis
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Financial Plan
- Sales Forecast
Danny Trump Dump Truck Services has been registered, and it has obtained the necessary licenses and permits too to carry out business operations in Oregon, United States. The business will have its headquarters located in Oregon, United States, and it will be owned and headed by Daniel Trump, who already has more than 2 decades of experience in the industry.
The owner of Danny Trump Dump Truck Services, Daniel Trump, will particularly raise a total sum of $600,000; while $400,000 and $1,000,000 will be borrowed from friends and relatives as well as the bank.
Although we are focused on profit generation, Danny Trump Dump Truck Services will particularly be interested in providing its customers with quality services that will keep them happy.
Our Products and Services
Danny Trump Dump Truck Services is a Dump Truck services business that will be carrying out its operations from its headquarters in Oregon, United States. In the course of running our business, we will make sure of providing our customers with quality products and services. The following are what we have to offer to our customers:
- Indigenous and long distance movement of machines, construction materials, rocks, dirt, etc.
- Movement of bulldozers
- Movement of excavators
- Movement of oil and gas waste products
- Movement of agricultural equipment
- Movement of construction equipment
We are growing this dump truck services business to become the leader in the industry, and to become the yardstick and standard for all other dump truck businesses in the United States. We want to make sure of achieving this goal before we reach our fifth year of doing business.
We are in this line of business for profit making, but we want to make sure we grow a dump truck services business that will become a household name and the number one choice for customers when it comes to quality services in the industry.
Our dump truck services business will have its foundation well established on a rock. This rock is our reliable business structure. We will make sure of building a strong business structure by ensuring we build a very vibrant team of employees who are very hardworking, honest, dedicated, and enthusiastic about working with us. The following is a list of the positions that will be occupied by qualified employees:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Transport and Logistics Manager
- Human Resource and Admin Manager
- Truck Drivers
- Business Developer
- Receptionist Crew
Here are the groups which make up our target market:
- Merchants such as traders, suppliers, dealers, wholesalers, etc.
- Construction Companies
- Families and Households
- Oil and gas industry
- Timber industry
- Small business owners and corporate organizations
Sales and Marketing Strategy
In the course of running our dump truck business in Oregon, we will be particularly interested in applying the following set out sales and marketing strategies to promote our dump truck services business in Oregon, and the United States:
- Introduction of our dump truck services business to customers who fall into the various groups that make up our target market. We will do this by making sure we distribute our business brochure and fliers in strategic locations.
- We will make sure to place adverts of our dump truck services business on local media such as newspapers, magazines, radio and TV stations.
- We will make to carve out an online presence for our business to be able to connect with customers by launching a website for our business.
- We will engage in the direct marketing of our business.
Source of Startup Capital
We will require $2,000,000 to kick-start our dump truck services business in Oregon, United States. We have detailed how we will source this capital. $600,000 will be raised by the owner; $400,000 will be borrowed from friends and relatives, while the final part which is $1,000,000 will be obtained from the owner’s bank.
First Fiscal Year $400,000
Second Fiscal Year $800,000
Third Fiscal Year $1,200,000
In conclusion, we have been able to see above a simple dump truck service business with the trucking business name, ‘Danny Trump Dump Truck Services’. The business will be owned by Daniel Trump, and it will be having its headquarters for operation situated in Oregon, United States.