CICI’S PIZZA Franchise Startup Cost, Profit Margin, Revenue and Locations
Find out about Cici’s Pizza franchise business opportunities and how much it will cost you to open a Cici’s Pizza franchise business in your city or state. With starting a pizza restaurant, you are certain to achieve success going with Cici’s Pizza franchise. I am excited you are here to learn about them.
CiCi’s pizza is an all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant that specializes in making pizza, pasta, and desserts. It is actually the largest buffet franchise in America with about 625 units. CiCi’s pizza features about 20 different types of pizza in an unlimited buffet. The variety of pizza range from peperoni to BBQ pork.
Along with pizza, they also serve soups, salad, chicken wings, and desserts. In case you don’t see the type of pizza that you want, you can make a request and they’ll make it for you fresh from the oven.
This article contains information that anyone that is interested in being a franchisee at CiCi’s pizza needs. When did CiCi’s pizza start franchising? What is the franchise fee involve? What does the startup cost? What is the required net worth? What training and support will be provided for the franchisee? How do you apply? All of these questions will be answered in this article.
Is CiCi’s Pizza a Franchise?
CiCi’s pizza was founded in 1985 by Joe Croce and Mike Cole. They started opening franchises two years later in 1987. That means they have been a franchise for 31 years. CiCi’s pizza presently has about 625 units in operations and they hope to have 500 more in the next 10 years.
CiCi’s pizza allows absentee ownership for investors that employ someone to handle the day-day activities and running of the business.
How much does CiCi’s Pizza Franchise Cost?
Anyone interested in becoming a franchise for CiCi’s pizza is required to pay an initial franchise fee of $30,000 and also show $137,600 in liquid assets.
CiCi’s Pizza Franchise Fee
The initial franchise fee is $30,000 after which the fee is $25,000 for subsequent stores. 4-6% of the store’s sale, depending on the profit the store is to be allocated to an ongoing royalty fee. 3% must also be allocated to the advertisement, CiCi’s pizza Franchise can, however, choose to increase the percentage.
CiCi’s Pizza Franchise Startup Cost
After paying the franchise fee and showing the required amount of liquid cash, you are expected to have a minimum net worth of US $750,000. You also have to have a minimum of $446,00 and maximum of $715,00 for investment.
CiCi’s Pizza Franchise Training and Support
After you have met the financial requirements and are eventually selected as a franchisee, you will receive the following comprehensive training and supports:
- CiCi’s pizza franchisee must undergo about 2 to 3 months of training at the company’s facility in Dallas.
- The franchisee will also receive training at the store that is open so as to keep operations running at an optimal level.
- CiCi’s pizza also has a program that would provide financial assistance to those that want to open 4 stores or restaurant simultaneously.
- There is also financial support to those that open just one store but show a very great commitment to building the brand.
- CiCi’s pizza would assist the franchisee in getting the best location for the business so as to increase visibility and sales.
- The franchisee will undergo training on how to go about daily activities in a safe way. Also, the franchisee will be taught security measures in case of emergencies.
- They would be online support for the franchisee.
- There will be a toll-free line with which the franchisee can contact the main office for free.
- Regular newsletters will be received to provide information about the recent events in the pizza industry.
- The franchisee will have access to meetings and conventions.
- CiCi’s pizza will assist in building your outlet and also help in the Grand opening.
- The franchisee will have access to the franchisee intranet platform.
- CiCi’s pizza team will assist in regional advertising.
- The franchisee will also be assisted in developing the website for his business.
- Support for email marketing too will be provided.
- The franchisee will receive help in setting up his or her various social media accounts for the business.
- Ad templates will also be provided on the national media.
CiCi’s Pizza Franchise Agreement/Renewal
To know more about the terms of the agreement, kindly visit the company’s website and fill out the request form.
How much does a CiCi’s Pizza Franchise Make?
As at 2011 CiCi’s pizza stores made an average sale of USD$1,149,795. This number, however, has been on a steady increase over the years.
How to Open a CiCi’s Pizza Franchise?
Get in touch with a CiCi’s franchise representative by filling out the inquiry form on the company’s website www.franchise.cicispizza.com. You also need to provide your information on the site, speak to franchise team development members, speak with existing franchisees and then visit CiCi’s support team in Dallas. The whole process from the first inquiry to the finalization takes approximately 30 to 60 days. If you need more information about the whole process, you can always ask your questions by sending them to this mail email@example.com