CERTAPRO PAINTERS Franchise Startup Cost, Profit Margin, Revenue and Locations
CertaPro is considered to be the largest commercial and residential painting company in the United States of America and Canada. The company recognizes that “Painting is Personal” be it for a residential home painting or for a very big commercial project. With that, CertaPro has been able to bring Certainty into the painting experience.
In the course of this article, we will be discussing how to open a CertaPro franchise.
FRANCHISE INFORMATION ABOUT CERTAPRO PAINTERS
CertaPro was established in the year 1971 and the company has developed to become one of the leading painting companies and favorite by a lot of their clients. CertaPro Painters franchisees are saddled with the responsibility of providing exterior and interior painting services for business organizations and homes.
The company is headquartered in Oaks, Pennsylvania and they have branches throughout the United States and Canada
IS CERTAPRO PAINTERS A FRANCHISE?
CertaPro Painters is a franchise and the company has been selling franchise opportunities since the year 1990, giving them 27 years of experience that bothers on a high performing franchise model.
WHY BUY INTO A CERTAPRO PAINTERS FRANCHISE?
There are so many benefits attached to buying into a CertaPro Painters Franchise opportunity and these will be highlighted as follows:
- CONSISTENT GROWTH: Ever since the company began to sell franchise opportunities in the early 90s’. Sales have always been growing over the years. In the year 2015, CertaPro Painters’ average gross sale was $1,200,000 as compared to that of the year 2009 of $549,215.
- PROVEN TRACK RECORD: CertaPro Painters franchise can boast of a well proven record of success in the painting business. For over 25 years, the company has continuously improved on every part of their business. This is just the best time for you to join the family of the CertaPro Painters franchisees that have also been a part of the success achieved so far.
- HIGH PERFORMING FRANCHISE MODEL: CertaPro Painters franchise presents every franchisee the opportunity to be a part of a franchise model that works greatly with very low over-head cost.
- THE INDUSTRY IS LARGE: The residential and commercial painting industry is estimated to be worth close to $40 billion both in the United States and Canada. Painting cannot be considered just as an aesthetic activity; it is quite a necessity and plays a vital role in protecting people’s investments. So when you buy into CertaPro Painters franchise, you are availing yourself the opportunity to be a part of this multi-million dollar industry.
HOW MUCH DOES A CERTAPRO PAINTERS FRANCHISE COST
Buying into a CertaPro Painters franchise can be so lucrative, but it also comes with some cash requirements. The investment range that will be needed to establish a CertaPro Painters franchise unit is between $135,000 and $170,000. The net-worth requirement of a prospective franchisee is $200,000 and a liquid cash requirement of $800,000
CERTAPRO PAINTERS FRANCHISE FEE
The initial CertaPro Painters franchise fee is the payment that every franchisee is expected to make to the company in order for them to get the access to the license to operate under the company’s identity. The initial franchise fee is $57,500. An additional royalty fee of 5% of the monthly gross revenue is also payable to the company alongside an ad royalty fee of 3%
DOES CERTAPRO PAINTERS FRANCHISE OFFER TRAINING AND SUPPORT?
CertaPro Painters franchise training is world-class and every new franchisee with the company is expected to be part of this training. Franchisees will be given orientation in the areas of management, cost estimation for projects quotes, sales and marketing and a whole lot of support that will be needed to achieve great success in your franchise.
Supports given to CertaPro Painters franchisees will not cease once the business has opened, the company will continue to render assistance the year round. Franchisees will also be able to attend the yearly and local events designed by the company to encourage interactions between existing and new franchisees of the company.
DOES CERTAPRO PAINTERS OFFER FINANCING?
CertaPro Painters does offer funding to their franchisees to cover part or full payment of the franchise fee. Franchisees with the company can also get funding from 3rd party associates of CertaPro Painters if they are able to meet up with the requirement for funding.
Veterans will also benefit from the company’s policy of giving 10% off the CertaPro Painters initial franchise fee.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
The period at which a franchisee will be able to hold the license to operate with the company’s name is 10 years. Once this expires, the franchisee has the right to renew the contract if they are able to meet up with CertaPro Painters’ terms and conditions.
HOW TO OPEN A CERTAPRO PAINTERS FRANCHISE
Once you have been able to confirm your eligibility to buy a CertaPro Painters franchise, which are the company’s requirements that you must be able to meet, both financially and experience-wise. The next thing information to get is how to open a CertaPro Painters franchise?
All you need to do is forward your application to the company’s website. Once your application is received, it will be reviewed and feed-back will be given after some few days.
You will then be assigned a Franchise Manager if your application is approved. The franchise manager will make further evaluation of your ability to open a CertaPro Painters franchise and will also be the one to assist you, alongside his team, to set up your franchise unit.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- InXpress Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- BCM Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- Adecco Franchise Cost, Opportunities and Information
- AC Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities