HOW MUCH IS CAMARO INSURANCE?
How much is car insurance on a 2012 Camaro? Comparing Chevrolet Camaro car insurance prices, is there any difference in price for an 18 or a 20 year olD?
The Chevrolet Camaro is definitely a choiced car and it has been a very popular muscle car since the mid 1960. It was introduced into the market to serve as a competition for the Ford Mustang and the first model was introduced in the year 1966. The vehicle has thrived ever since that time and it has been a car of choice among car users even until this present day. There have been a lot of searches on how much does a Camaro Insurance cost as many car enthusiasts are not sure if the insurance of a Camaro car will be a limitation for them to get their dream car.
The Chevy Camaro recently just got popular. This could be attributed to the feature of the 1976 version of the muscle care in the movies “Transformers”
We will be breaking down the cost of Insuring the Chevrolet Camaro 2012 in this article and every information you need to be aware of about getting the best Insurance for the Chevrolet Camaro.
When you purchase a vehicle, the cost does not end there. In fact, most vehicles eventually gulp more bucks than the initial cost on the long run. Vehicles require maintenance, gas as well as insurance.
For your information, most high performing vehicles such as the Camaro are a major expense, especially when it comes to insuring them. Most Insurance Companies consider them to be quite riskier to insure when compared to other vehicles. So be rest assured that the cost of insuring your dream Camaro will be quite higher than the average vehicle such as the Sedan or mini-truck.
The Chevy Camaro is a very fast and expensive car. The cost of getting a 2016 Camaros can go as high as $27,000 for the coupe and if you want to go for the convertible, then you should be ready to part with a whopping $34,000.
So if you think you have financially buoyant enough and are ready to fly with the Chevy Camaro, then sit tight as you are taken into the world of how much the Insurance cost of a Camaro will be.
FACTORS AFFECTING THE CAMARO INSURANCE RATE
There are so many factors that will be determining how much your Insurance cost for the Camaro will be. For instance, the location your vehicle is parked at night goes a long way to determine how much you pay, the driving history of the driver as well.
An insurance company will carefully estimate the accident statistics, cost of repairs, the safety ratings and so many other factors for your vehicle. The higher probability a vehicle has to be damaged or be involved in an accident (As it is with the case of the Chevy Camaro) the more It will cost to insure the vehicle.
- LOCATION OF THE PRIMARY DRIVER: Your location will go a long way to determine how much you pay as Insurance cost for your Camaro. If you are based in California, you should expect to pay more than a driver that is based in Florida
- AGE OF THE DRIVER: You might want to be thrilled that the older you are, the less insurance rate you are likely to pay for the Chevrolet Camaro. As it is assumed you would have so much more experience than a new driver, especially teenagers. Teenagers will be expected to pay more rates as they are prone to higher risks at the steering.
- EDITION AND MODEL OF THE VEHICLE: You will be expected to pay a different Insurance rates for different Camaro Models. The rate for a 2016 Camaro will surely differ from a 2012 Camaro.
WHAT DETERMINES THE PRICE OF THE CAMARO INSURANCE?
Your monthly Insurance premium will surely be determined by your lifestyle, personal information and background as well as the particular Insurance menu you have chosen. If for instance, you have decided to only pay for bodily injury liability, then the cost of insuring your Camaro will be less than a driver who has chosen the full coverage, which will as well cover collision and comprehensive coverage
- Collision insurance will cover on the road mishaps such as accidents
- Comprehensive coverage will cover vandalism, weather damage and other unforeseen events.
WHAT IS THE COST OF INSURING A 2012 CAMARO
Insurance rates for the 2012 Camaro are on the same line with older versions of the vehicle and even similar vehicles such as the Ford Mustang and Dodge Challenger. You should expect to cough out annually around $1,200. That can be broken down monthly to $100. That is for the basic trim.
If you have decided to go for the upgraded trim such as the convertible model, then you should be expecting pay more. Insurance rates for this category can go as high as $1600 per year. Also understand that the cost of insuring your Camaro might as well vary depending on the factors we initially listed.
- How Much Does a Camaro Cost?
- How Much Does It Cost to Tow a Car – Towing Cost Estimator
- How Much Does a Tune Up Cost?
- How Much is a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Cost of Wraps for Car – Vehicle Wrap Pricing Guide and Calculator