ANAGO Franchise Startup Cost, Profit Margin, Revenue and Locations
Anago Commercial Cleaning Systems is considered to be the 5th fastest growing franchise in the whole of the United States, according to the Entrepreneur Magazine. The company offers both Unit Franchise and Master Franchises. Master franchisees are given the authority to sell unit franchises to other persons within their immediate territory; they are also saddled with the responsibilities of monitoring the activities of these unit franchises. So the question is “how much is an Anago Commercial cleaning systems franchise?”
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Anago commercial Cleaning Systems was established in the year 1989 by David Povlitz. The company started selling franchise opportunities in the year 1991 and has developed into a business with about 30 Master Franchises and more than 2,000 unit franchises all spread across the United States and other parts of the world.
IS ANAGO COMMERCIAL CLEANING SYSTEMS A FRANCHISE?
As a business entrepreneur, you might want to ask “is Anago Commercial Cleaning Systems a franchise?” Yes the company sells franchise and can be considered a franchise, and their franchise is divided into the Master Franchise and the Unit Franchise
THE MASTER FRANCHISE OF THE ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS
As a Master Franchisee with the Anago Cleaning Systems, you are considered to be the franchisor in your own territory and you have the licence to sell unit franchises to other individuals who show interest in the Anago Systems Franchise opportunity.
At the same time you will be able to sell cleaning contracts, B2B and then distribute these to the unit franchises with the possibility of earning royalties from all your unit franchisees.
Your responsibility as the Master franchise operator is to handle the daytime aspect of the business for each of your unit franchisees. You will responsible for sales, operations, marketing, invoicing the clients and so on and then you collect the fees for all the services rendered to your clients. It is now the responsibility of your Unit Franchisees to take care of the cleaning aspect of the business, which is most of the times done at night.
FEATURES OF AN ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS MASTER FRANCHISE
As a Master Franchisee with Anago Cleaning Systems, you will be provided with all the facilities that you will need to achieve success in the business. The features are as follows:
- You will have the opportunity to earn recurring revenue through a proven workable model with so much predictable cash flow.
- As a master Franchisee with the company, you tend to enjoy 12 major revenue streams:
- Franchise sales
- Recurring Royalties
- Franchise note
- Administration fees
- Guaranteed Payment Options
- Revenue of 1X jobs
- Additional Contracts
- Apparel and promotional items
- Supply and equipment Revenues
- You will be part of a huge industry which is estimated to have revenue of about $100 billion on a yearly basis and you get the potential of earning a double digit income.
- The business is not affected by any form of economic downturn as cleaning services is required on a daily basis in every facet of life.
- You also benefit from low over head cost and fast cash flow in the business.
- You will have access to the company’s trademark software that will assist you to run your business smoothly and liaise easily with your clients.
HOW MUCH DOES AN ANAGO COMMERCIAL CLEANING SYSTEM FRANCHISE COST?
The Anago Commercial Cleaning Systems Franchise cost will be a summation of the initial investment that you will need to run the business and other over-head costs you are likely to incur in the course of running the business.
The initial investment required will be between $10,500 and $65,500 and you will be expected to have a net-worth requirement of between $4,500 to $33,000 and also a liquid cash requirement of between $1,000 and $25,000
ANAGO COMMERCIAL CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE FEE
As a prospective franchisee with the company, you will be expected to make an Anago Commercial Systems Franchise fee of between $4,590 to $32,350 with an on-going royalty fee of 10% of the monthly sales of your franchise unit.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT AND RENEWAL
The period for the initial term of franchise with the company is 10 years from the start of the agreement date. Franchisees will be entitled to get an additional 10 years renewal term if they are able to meet up with the company’s requirements.
HOW TO OPEN AN ANAGO COMMERCIAL CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE
Now that you have acquainted yourself with the entire information and requirement you need to open an Anago Commercial Cleaning Systems Franchise, the next step to take is how to open an Anago Commercial Cleaning Systems Franchise.
After due consultation with your lawyer and your financial adviser, the next thing to do is to log onto the company’s website and submit your application. The Franchise management team of the company will then forward to you the Franchise Disclosure Document, which contains all the additional/official information you need to know about the company’s franchise.
Be mindful of the fact that the company reserve the right to either accept or reject your application. Depending on if you are able to meet up with all the requirements they stated about their prospective franchisees.
If you are looking for a recommendation on a franchise you can invest in, I suggest that you consider Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise. In this article, I will highlight all the necessary information about Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise. I am sure that you will find needful.
Only 64% of small businesses survive the first two years of operation. On the other hand, research found out that about 85% of businesses that was founded with the franchise model are still operating successfully after about five years of being established.
What this implies is that the franchise business model is more viable and safe. So if you are not ready to take the risk of starting your business from the scratch, then you should consider a franchise business model.
A franchise business model is the in which an intending business owner obtains the right to use the business model and brand of an existing business to start his own business. By doing this, he will not have to go through the rigor of building from the scratch, a business and a brand that people will know, like and buy from.
Anago Franchising Inc. is a leading cleaning business that provide commercial cleaning services to services to apartment buildings, offices, hospitals, gym, events venues, retail stores, industrial facilities, warehouses, schools, daycare centers and many more.
It was founded in Florida by David Povlitz in 1989 and began franchising in 1991. Since then, Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise has been expanding and growing rapidly. It has over 35 master franchise and 2400 franchise units and has been the recipient of many awards and accolades.
Unlike many other franchisees. Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise operates a unique business model which is structured in such a way that there is master and unit franchisees. The master franchisees are like there are sub franchisors while the unit franchisees are like the actual franchisees.
The master franchisees are like business executives, they secure cleaning contracts and then sell them to unit franchisees who then handle the cleaning side of the business. The unit franchisees are individual who wants in a bid to open a cleaning business buys cleaning contracts from Anago master franchisees. If you are not interested in managing a cleaning business directly, then you can go for the master franchise.
HOW MUCH DOES ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE COST?
The total money you will need to invest on Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise ranges from $197,000 to $289,000.
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEM FRANCHISE FEE
The franchise fee that you will have to pay for Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise varies from $4,590 to $32,348. However, Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise offers veteran franchisees an incentive which is 10% off the franchise fee.
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE START-UP COST
The cost of starting an Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise is about $139,912 to $148,912. Apart from this franchise fee, you will also have to pay other fees like the royalty fee which is 5% of the franchisees gross revenue and a monthly advertisement fee which 2.2% of the gross revenue.
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE TRAINING AND SUPPORTS
All the franchisee of Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise the necessary trainings and support they need to start and succeed in the business. Some of the trainings and support are:
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise offers all their intending franchisees onsite training to educate them about all aspect of the business from finding an office location, book-booking practices, and software systems to hiring employees, selling franchises and servicing accounts.
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise provides various supports to their franchisees which include, site selection assistance, support with the grand opening, and marketing support.
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise makes available a 24-hours toll-free phone line for their franchisees to get across to them whenever they need any kind of support.
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise also support their new franchisees by not requiring them to pay royalty fees for the first six months of starting business.
- Apart from this initial training, Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise continues to provide trainings and supports which include monthly newsletter, annual meetings, live trainings webinars and updates on the latest cleaning techniques and products. 24 hours training, 42 hours training at the headquarters.
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE TERMS OF AGREEMENT /RENEWAL
The duration of the initial term of agreement of Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise is ten (10) years. If the franchisees meet requirements of renewal, they have the opportunity to renew the franchise for an additional ten (10) year period.
HOW MUCH DOES ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE MAKE?
The average annual revenue of for Anago Franchise owners is $2,568,707 (Source:francisedirect.com/anago-cleaning-systems.com).
HOW TO OPEN AN ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE
If you feel the Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise Model is right for you and you are interested in starting one, then log on to their website, www.anagocleaning.com to fill an application form. After doing this, you will have to wait for them to get back to you on the next step to take.
- Coverall Cleaning Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- Stratus Building Solutions Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- Home Cleaning Centers of America Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- Fish Window Cleaning Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- City Wide Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities