AMADA SENIOR CARE Franchise Startup Cost, Profit Margin, Revenue and Locations
Amada Senior Care is a company that has so much commitment to enriching the lives of senior citizens through the provision of passionate nonmedical in-home care and assisting families through their numerous senior housing schemes available for the older American citizens. The company is so vital in the health care provision industry that they work hand-in-hand to navigate through the complexities involved with senior care service provision. Their importance in the industry is the main reason why passionate entrepreneurs want to understand how much an Amada Senior Care Franchise is.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Amada Senior Care was established in the year 2007 by former NFL player Jefferson Tafa alongside a business partner, Chad Fotheringham. The 2 founders are deeply involved in the business of the company as well as in the franchise business to ensure that maximum service delivery is achieved.
The company’s corporate office is situated in Orange County, CA. And they boast of a very solid relationship with some of the biggest Long Term Care Insurance firms and this serves as a benefit for the franchisees of the company.
DOES AMADA SENIOR CARE SELL FRANCHISE?
The success of the business came almost instantly immediately after it was established. This could be attributed to the fast growth of senior citizens in the country. As a result of this, the company expanded so fast and started selling franchise opportunities just 5 years after it was founded – in the year 2012. So the answer to our question is “Yes, Amada Senior care sells franchise.
WHO CAN QUALIFY TO BECOME AN AMADA SENIOR CARE FRANCHISEE?
What the company simply expect of every of their prospective franchisee is the ability to be a motivated self-starter with the passion to own and run large territories than most of their competitors.
According to information on the company’s website, you are not expected as potential franchisee to possess any previous experience in Senior Care Services. You only need to be enthusiastic about the job ahead with great passion to provide care.
BENEFITS OF BUYING INTO AMADA SENIOR CARE FRANCHISE
As a prospective franchisee with the company, you might want to know about the benefits of buying into an Amada Senior Care franchise opportunity. These will be highlighted as follows:
- GROWTH: Since the company was established in the year 2007, it has worked on various models that have propelled the company to become of the biggest and fastest developing senior care service providers in America. And being an Amada Senior Care franchisee, you will as well benefit from the model that will grow your franchise business.
- DIFFERENT STREAMS OF INCOME: When you buy into the Amada franchise, you will be buying into a multiple stream of income business. Home care services alone are not complete and this has made Amada Senior Care to incorporate assisted living options that will ensure that the clients are satisfied to the best.
- TERRITORY : As a franchisee with the company you will benefit from having large territories which can boast of a minimum population of about 35,000 seniors, good referrals and most of the times, large national accounts that are willing to partner with the company’s franchisees.
- TRANSPARENCY: The Company is transparent to the extent that clients are able to have an access to a log on how their accounts are being managed. This is one of the numerous benefits you enjoy as a franchisee with Amada Senior Care.
WHAT IS THE COST OF AN AMADA SENIOR CARE FRANCHISE?
For you to be considered as a potential franchisee with Amada Senior Care, you will be expected to be financially sound and the investment that you will need to launch your Amada Senior Care franchise unit will be in the tune of $87,000 to $175,000.
WHAT IS THE AMADA SENIOR CARE INITIAL FRANCHISE FEE?
The Amada Care initial franchise fee you will need to pay to get the license to operate under the brand name of the company is $42,000 to $48,000. You will also need to make an on-going royalty fee of 5% of the monthly revenue as well as an ad royalty fee of 1%.
You will have access to any form of in-house financing as a franchisee with Amada Senior Care. However the company has working relationships with 3rd party lenders that will assist you with financing to cover the following: initial franchise fee, cost of equipment, startup costs, account receivable, payroll and inventory.
Veterans are however entitled to a 10% rebate on the initial franchise fee payable to the company.
DOES THE COMPANY OFFER ANY FORM OF TRAINING?
New franchisees with Amada Senior Care will be expected to complete 4 intensive stages of training, which will include a 5 day camping in Laguna Woods and then a 3-day training which will hold at the franchisee’s location. The company has good pedigree as their pioneer franchisees can boast of a minimum of about 100 clients. New existing franchisees can boast of having a minimum of about 20 clients to work with.
- Home Instead Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- Home Helpers Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- Interim HealthCare Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- Home Care Assistance Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities
- FirstLight Home Care Franchise Cost, Fee and Profit Opportunities