ACFN – THE ATM Franchise Startup Cost, Profit Margin, Revenue and Locations
If your desire is to get a part-time franchise business that can help you to achieve financial independence with a strong long term possibility of earning residual income without the issues associated with employees or the demanding schedule required in a retail business, then ACFN franchise is just what you are looking for.
But before we give absolute information on the ACFN Franchise opportunity, you might want to know how much an ACFN ATM Franchise is.
FRANCHISE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
ACFN businesses are a part of the ACFN ATM network and they provide ATM services, related financial services, financial transaction processing services, and ancillary goods to businesses and individuals. The ACFN franchise markets ATM services to retail locations, hotels, entertainment and travel based companies. The company installs ATMs at these host locations and also provide ATM maintenance services.
The company was established in the year 1996 and they started selling their franchise 7 years later in the year 2003. They have since then being recognised as one of the top franchise companies by notable publishing firms such as Inc. Magazine, Military Times Best Franchises for Vets, Entrepreneur Franchise 500, Franchise times and AllBusiness.com
DOES ACFN ATM SELL FRANCHISE?
Yes, ACFN ATM sells franchise and they have been doing that since the year 2003
HOW DOES THE ACFN ATM FRANCHISE WORK?
Once your application to the company has been approved, the company will take it upon themselves to assist you in location a site in your choice environment, negotiate with the host and then obtain the contract for the installation of the ATM.
Although the focus of the company is basically on high end locations such as large hotels, travel and tourism centres, entertainment outlets.
The company already has over 180 franchise units that are providing ATM services across the United States and Canada.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF THE ACFN ATM FRANCHISE?
- In the area of marketing, the company will be responsible for the location and will help you to negotiate all the terms of installation of your ATMs in those locations
- They have a proven business model and good track record
- The ACFN ATM franchise opportunity allows for flexibility and simplicity. You can easily work out your own schedule
- You don’t have to be bothered with the complexity of so many employees
- You are presented with the potential of earning a long term residual income with fewer expenses.
- As an ACFN ATM franchisee, you will not be saddled with the responsibilities of having to sell.
- You can also decide to work and monitor your business from home. Although your attention will be needed once in a while at the ATM locations, maybe for routine maintenance or any form of emergency.
WHAT IS THE COST OF AN ACFN – THE ATM FRANCHISE?
To set up an ACFN ATM franchise, the investment required will be between $60,000 – $75,000. You will be expected to have a liquid cash of about $50,000. And also, part of the cost of an ACFN ATM franchise will be the initial franchise fee of $25,000. There is no royalty fee as well as any form of advertising fee.
HOW MUCH CAN I MAKE AS AN ACFN – THE ATM FRANCHISEE?
The average income you can make from an ACFN ATM franchise will depend on a lot of variables. The location of your franchise unit is very important and this will contribute immensely to how much you make in the business.
Averagely, the annual income that an ACFN ATM franchisee makes is about $50,000, which is also dependent on the number of franchise units you have across many locations.
DOES ACFN – THE ATM OFFER ANY FORM OF FINANCING?
Unlike most other franchises that do not offer any form of financing, ACFN offers financing to some extent. Although this will only cover the initial franchise fee. Veterans also have the opportunity to get a rebate of $1000 off the initial franchise fee.
TRAINING AND ASSISTANCE
ACFN will offer training on the operation of an ACFN franchise unit to their franchisees. The Managing owner of the unit and one other additional employee will be entitled to the training.
Training involves an intensive 3-day program at the head office or any other location that the company dictates. The Managing owner will receive training in the area of ATM installation and servicing.
Once the initial training is completed, no other training is required of the franchisee. Although the company at any point in-time, might deem it fit for the franchisee to attend any refresher’s course they consider important to the success of the business.
When you buy into the ACFN – The ATM franchise opportunity, you will not be able to receive an exclusive territory. You may face competition from other franchisees under the ACFN brand, with close proximity to your own franchise unit.
WHAT IS THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT AND RENEWAL?
The period at which you will be entitled to carry the licence of the ACFN – The ATM Franchise, is 10 years. Renewal for another term will be for an additional 10 years if you are able to meet with the company’s requirement.
- Interface Financial Group Franchise Cost Fee, Profit Margin and Opportunities
- MoneyTree Franchise Cost Fee, Profit Margin and Opportunities
- Blue Coast Savings Consultant Franchise Cost Fee, Profit Margin and Opportunities
- H&R Block Franchise Cost Fee, Profit Margin and Opportunities
- Instant Tax Service Franchise Cost Fee, Profit Margin and Opportunities