COST OF WRAPS FOR CARS – VEHICLE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WRAPPING PRICES
How much does it cost to wrap a car or truck? What is the average vinyl car hood wrap cost? One of the means through which a company could advertise itself is through Car Wrapping. This is quite cost effective and very engaging as the vehicle that is wrapped serves as a form of mobile advertisement for the company.
Instead of blowing huge sums for television of newspaper advertisements, most companies will prefer to wrap their cars with their business name or logo and still reach hundreds of thousands of people at the same time.
How much does it cost to wrap a van?
A lot of people want to know the cost of wraps for cars. This will depend on so many factors such as the size of the vinyl, the design, the type of car and the vendor wrapping the car.
The cost of wrapping a car in this modern day has become less expensive as it used to be in those days. Nowadays a lot of people even decide to wrap their cars for fun and so the demand is quite high. Another factor responsible for the low cost of car wrapping is technological advancements: the process of wrapping a car has improved.
FACTORS THAT DETERMINE A CAR WRAP COST
How do you wrap a car? A lot of factors will determine the cost of wrapping a car;
- THE MODEL OF THE CAR: the price of a car wrap will be greatly affected by the size and type of the car. For instance a 2 door coupe will cost less to wrap than a 4 door sedan. The curvatures on some vehicles also make it more difficult to wrap, this will surely entail a higher wrapping cost for the vehicle.
- THE CURRENT PAINT CONDITION: This will also affect the price of wrapping a car. If the vehicle is an old model vehicle with fading paints and peeling and scratching all over it, then it will require more attention than a cleaner car with little or no scratches. This will eventually cumulate in the final wrapping cost of the car.
- GRAPHICS: If the car has any current graphics on it, it might prove difficult to wrap and so there will be a higher wrapping cost. In fact, most car wrap companies do not offer to wrap vehicles with old graphics on them as this might affect the guaranty they off on their services to their customers.
HOW LONG DOES A CAR WRAP LAST
The average life span of a car wrap is 3 to 5 years. It can even stay for many more years, maybe up to 10 years depending on the usage and the exposure to bad weather. Areas with so much sunlight, rain, UV and moisture will have more adverse effect on the wrap done on a car.
CAN I WRAP A CAR ON LEASE
Yes that is so much possible. However you might be incurring extra car wrap cost in this situation since you will need to return the car after the agreed period with your car lease company and so you might need to remove the car wrap on the car. You will definitely be charged for this service.
When you wrap your car, you will get a maximum of 3 years warranty from most vendors. In fact most vendors will offer you a complementary check-up after 30 days to check how the wrap is performing. And you are very much likely to get a replacement if there is any reason to do so.
WASHING OF THE CAR WRAP
The car wrap film can be washed and it is even recommended to offer regular cleaning to the car. You can use hand wash and brushless car washes to ensure perfect outlook or your car wrap.
WHAT IS THE COST OF WRAP FOR CARS
The cost of wrap for cars is being determined by square foot
- If you are going for the Cast vinyl wraps option, then you will expend between $12 to $20 per square foot
- Choosing the calendared vinyl wraps option will cost $5 to $10 per square foot
Some other vendors however will charge you a flat rate on the type of your vehicle. If you will be going for the longer lasting cast wrap, then you will be needing to pay more:
- Spot graphics will go for about $200 to $550
- Cars and small SUVs will be charged $2,000 to about $3,000
- Vans, trucks and large SUVs will be charged about $5,000
- Buses and tractor trailers will be charged between $5,000 and $8,000
If you are opting for the calendared vinyl option, which is quite cheaper. Then you might get the car wrap cost half the price of the cast vinyl.
If along the line, there is any need to replace a damaged part of the wrap or you need to make a correction of the information on the graphics, then you will be charged per square foot. Usually, removal costs between $50 to $100 per hour.
WHERE TO BUY A CAR WRAP
Getting a Car Wrap vendor is not a difficult task. There are tons of them in every state of the United States. All you need to do is search in the local business page. You can also get some vendors off the internet.
Information about the services that ever vendor renders is usually updated on their website so that will be a very good spot to locate and buy a car wrap service for your car.