If you looking into becoming an exceptional leader, I have for you 30 transformation leadership quotes that can help you become who you aspire to become.
In some of my previous articles, I have been sharing business success quotes, quotes about change, motivational quotes for entrepreneurs and many other quotes.
Transformation leadership is not just about leading some group of people to achieve an aim. It is all about change, influence, building consensus etc. Going through these transformation leadership quotes is like reading a post on leadership because all the quotes covers everything you need to know about transformational leadership.
I will be sharing with you great transformation leadership quotes from great leaders such as Nelson Mandela, Bill Gate, John C Maxwell, John F Kennedy, Vince Lombadi and many others.
Here are 30 transformation leadership quotes for you to add to your leadership quote note book.
1. “If you fail to honor your people, they will fail to honor you; It is said of a good leader that when the work is done, the aim fulfilled, the people will say, “we did this ourselves.” — Lao Tzu.
2. “The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.” –Kenneth Blanchard
3. “A real leader faces the music even when he doesn’t like the tune.” –Arnold H. Glassgow
4. “People don’t resist change; they resist being changed.”—Peter Senge
5. “Contrary to the opinion of many people, leaders are not born. Leaders are made, and they are made by effort and hard work.”—Vince Lombadi
6. “Be great in little things.”—St. Francis Xavier
7. “Be a life long student, read as many books as possible.”—Nelson Mandela
8. “The single biggest way to impact an organization is to focus on leadership development. There is almost no limit to the potential of an organization that recruits good people, raises them up as leaders and continually develops them.”—John C Maxwell
9. “Leadership, like swimming, cannot be learned by reading about it.”—Henry Mintzberg
10. “Culture does not change because we desire to change it. Culture changes when the organization is transformed; the culture reflects the realities of people working together every day.”—Frances Hesselbein
11. “To lead people, walk behind them.”—Lao Tzu
12. “Be gentle and you can be bold; be frugal and you can be liberal; avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men.”—Lao Tzu
13. “A leader is a man who makes decisions. Sometimes they turn out right and sometimes they turn out wrong; but, either ways, he makes them.”—Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
14. “Good leadership consists of showing average people how to do the work of superior people.”—John D. Rockefeller
15. “When people are placed in positions slightly above what they expect, they are apt to excel.”—Richard Branson
16. “If you want to be great and successful, choose people who are great and successful and walk side by side with them.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “Companies that grow for the sake of growth or that expand into areas outside their core business strategy often stumble. On the other hand, companies that build scale for the benefit of their customers and shareholders more often succeed over time.”—Jamie Dimon
18. “The very essence of leadership is that you have to have a vision. It’s got to be a vision you articulate clearly and forcefully on every occasion. You can’t blow a weak trumpet.”—Theodore Hesburgh
19. “Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable.”—William Pollard
20. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and only 5 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you will do things differently.”—Warren Buffet
21. “Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it is amazing what they can accomplish.”—Sam Walton
22. “Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient tomorrow.”—William Pollard
23. “Leadership has been defined as the ability to hide your panic from others.”—Anonymous
24. “The best leader is one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and the self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” — Theodore Roosevelt
25. “Leadership requires the courage to make decisions that will benefit the next generation.”—Alan Autry
26. “Innovation distinguish between a leader and a follower.”— Steve Jobs
27. “A person who is worthy of being a leader wants power not for himself, but in order to be of service.”—Sam J. Ervin
28. “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.”—John F. Kennedy
29. “You can only lead others where you yourself are willing to go.”—Lachlan Mclean
30. “The goal of many leaders is to get more people to think highly of the leader; the goal of a true leader is to help people think more highly for themselves.”—J. Carla Nortcutt
Share these transformation leadership quotes to the benefits of others 🙂