Short Quotes about Life Lessons
Do you need short meaningful life quotes? The tongue is a powerful tool. It could either raise up or tear down. A good way to build up someone up with this powerful tool is by saying few words that are punchlines that will motivate a broken spirit. We can speak or write words that will positively help to inspire lives.
Thereby, there are short quotes to live by that can tremendously inspires humans to keep on with life.
Many successful entrepreneurs and world leaders have committed themselves to various forms of quotes that super charge their determination to achieve success. Only a few people are interested in reading books that can build them up. They term it “time consuming”. Yet, these individuals want to read few lines that can motivate and inspire them. This need must be met!
That is exactly what gave rise to short quotes to live by. These quotes are aimed at driving in more commitment, more passion and more determination to be successful. I will be presenting you short quotes to live by from successful men.
Short Inspirational Quotes about Life
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napole.
- “If not us, who? If not now, when?” – John F. Kennedy
- “Often what may appear as a detour in life is actually the most direct and empowering path to your destination.” – James Arthur Ray
- “Silence your critics. Ignore your haters. Delete your cynics.”- Robin Sharma
- “Our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Obstacles are those things you see when you see when you take your eyes off the goal.” – Henry Ford
- “If you are honest, truthful, and transparent, people trust you. If people trust you, you have no grounds for fear, suspicion or jealousy.” –Dalai Lama
- “Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances.” – Julia Sorel
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.” – Nelson Mandela
- “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard’, I am always tempted to ask, ‘compared to what?’” –Sydney Harris
- “Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
- “Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, live truly and forgive freely.” – Paulo Coelho
- “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly endures.” – Josh Gilbert Holland
- “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
- “Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over it if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
- “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from the moment to moment.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.” – Winston Churchill
- “Live each day as if your life had just begun.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.” – Arthur C. Clarke
- “Education costs money. But then so does ignorance.” – Sir Claus Moser
- “It is not enough to aim, you must hit.” – Italian Proverb
- “I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” – Dudley Field Malone
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
- “If opportunity does not knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that things are difficult.” – Senecca
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.” – Desiderata
- “The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – Jamie Paolinetti
- “A man can be destroyed but not defeated.” – Ernest Hemingway
These long list of short quotes to live by should be considered at any point in your live when you feel downhearted and feeling like you have lost focus.
I hope you will find these short quotes to live by really inspiring and comforting.