Richard Branson Quotes on Business, Success, Leadership, Opportunity, Say Yes, Employees, Customer Service and About Life
Are you interested in Sir Richard Branson motivational quotes on customers and training employees?
Richard Branson is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world. He is the founder of Virgin Group which controls more than 400 companies. He is also an investor, philanthropist and the seventh wealthiest British billionaire by net worth.
In this post you will find most of Richard Branson quotes on business, life and good living. Reading these quotes will open you to more of Richard Branson personal and business life.
Famous Richard Branson Quotes
- “You don’t learn to work by following rules. You learn by doing and by falling over”.
- “Business opportunities are like buses, there is always another one coming”.
- “A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts”.
- “Every risk is worth taking as long as it’s for a good cause, and contributes to a good life”.
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again”.
- “My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, ‘Oh God, I’ve got to do this today’”.
- “One thing is certain in business, you and everyone around you will make mistakes”.
- “I never get the accountants in before I start up a business. it is done on gut feeling, especially if I can see they are taking the mickey out of the consumer”.
- “I cannot remember a moment in my life when I have not felt the love of my family. We were a family that would have killed for each other-and we still are”.
- “If someone offers you an amazing opportunity you are not sure you will do it, say yes-then find how to do it later”.
- “What really matter is what you create. Does it work or not? Does it make you proud?”.
- “Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to make something simple”.
- “Business is what concerns us. If you care about something enough to do something about it, you’re in business”.
- “You can never go too far wrong by thinking like a customer who is new to the business”.
- “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small”.
- “I don’t think of work as work and play like play. It is all living”.
- “Engage your emotions at work. Your instincts and emotions are there to help you”.
- “Spend more time smiling than frowning and more time praising than criticizing”.
- “You should not blindly accept a leader’s advice. You have got to question leaders on occasion”.
- “The best way to learning about anything is by doing”.
- “The best advice I could give anyone is to spend your time working on whatever you are passionate about in life”.
- “Take the competition seriously, but not yourself”.
- “If you want to stand out from the crowd, give people a reason not to forget you”.
- “If you spot an opportunity and are really excited by it, throw yourself into it with everything you have got”.
- “When you’re first thinking through an idea, it is important not to get bogged down in complexity. Thinking simply and clearly is hard to do”.
- “My philosophy is that if I have any money, I invest it in new ventures and not have it sitting around”.
- “Entrepreneurship is about turning what excites you in life into capital, so that you can do more of it and move forward with it”.
- “Don’t think what’s the cheapest way to do it or what is the fastest way to do it. Think ‘what is the most amazing way to do it”.
- “Chance favors the prepared mind. The more you practice, the luckier you become”.
- “A business is simply an idea to make other people’s lives better”.
- “Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress”.
- “Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to”.
- “Throwing yourself into a job you enjoy is one of the life’s greatest pleasures”.
- “I can honestly say that I have never gone into any business purely to make money. If that is the sole motive, then I believe you are better off not doing it”.
- “There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work then follow your passions—in a way that serves the world and you”.
- “As soon as something stops being fun, I think it is time to move on. Life is too shot to be unhappy. Waking up stressed and miserable is not a good way to live”.
- “Only a fool never changes his mind”.
- “Good brands reflect the histories of the time and the group of people that made them. they cannot be copied. They cannot be recycled”.
- “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen”.
- “The best motto to follow is, ‘nothing ventured, nothing gained’”.