WHAT IS THE AVERAGE PRICES TO RENT A PORTA POTTY?
You must have probably utilised a porta potty in your life time. Well for those that are not familiar with the utility item, a porta potty is an outdoor toilet also known as Port-a-Jane, Port-a-John or Porta Loo (especially in the UK).
A porta potty cab be as simple as the contained outdoor stall that you see at an event or as lavish as a luxurious restroom rented for a movie location. So what is the cost to rent a porta potty.
A porta potty can break or make the success of an event, but it doesn’t seem to be the kind of convenience most people consider to make use of. When you are planning for an event or trying to put together a construction site, you will then realise that the choice to select the right port potty is a very vital part of the planning.
WHERE DO I NEED A PORTA POTTY
You will be needing a porta potty when you are planning for an:
- Event: Planning for an event requires special attention and thought. Everything must be in place for you to have successful running. You must be fully prepared for the guest and ensure that the event location has the adequate facilities to give a functional and pleasant experience. In a situation whereby the event centre has limited rest rooms to serve all your guests, then you will be needing an extra porta potty.
- Construction Sites: In order to give convenience to your workers on the site, it is necessary to install a porta potty. It will save you time and money. And you also need to put into consideration the right number of porta potty to ensure that you are not flouting the health legislation rule. ANSI regulations stipulate that there has to be 1 facility for every 10 workers. This indicates that the cost to rent your porta potty will be directly proportional to the number of your staff and also how long their shifts are.
ADVANTAGES OF USING A PORTA POTTY
Using a porta potty at an event location has so many advantages and benefits that are attached to it:
- Convenience: It is quite considered more convenient to have a porta potty at your event location
- Ease of transport: A porta potty can be easily transported from one location to another.
- Economical: if you are planning for an event, then renting a portal potty can be quite economical than buying one. You might even decide not to use the standard rest room of the event centre and rather bring in your own rented porta potty as cleaning one is quite cheaper than having the onsite janitor clean the restroom of the event centre.
WHAT IS THE COST TO RENT A PORTA POTTY
If you are considering to rent a porta potty for an event or for your construction site, you may be bothered with how much it will cost to rent a porta potty. Fortunately, renting one is quite affordable and it will save you a lot of money.
Averagely, a porta potty rental cost for a single day can be within the range of $80 to $100. If you are considering renting the porta potty for a construction site and you intend to have it for a very long time, the price of renting the porta potty will then be reduced to about $200 to $400 in a month depending on how often the porta potty will need cleaning.
You should note that there are variants when it comes to renting a porta potty and these variants come at different prices:
- To rent a Basic porta potty will range between $100 to about $150 daily for a short term usage.
- To rent a single standard porta potty will cost $120 to about $180 for the weekend
- A deluxe porta potty can go as high as $5,000 for the weekend
Long term usage of a porta potty will attract discounts
FACTORS THAT AFFECT THE COST OF RENTING A PORTA POTTY
There are so many factors that will affect how much you pay to rent a porta potty.
- Types of events
- The duration of the event
- The number of guests at the event
- Number of the porta potty
- Standard of the porta potty
- Class of the guests at the event
HOW MANY PORTA POTTY DO I NEED TO RENT FOR MY EVENT
When you plan to organise an event, you might wonder how many porta potty you will need to install at the event site. This takes proper planning and thoughts. If you have many of the porta potty, you might be wasting resources, if you have too little, you might be inconveniencing your guests. The general rule is that you should rent one porta potty for every 40 people invited to the event. If the event extends into the night or goes for a couple of days, it is advisable to double the number of porta potty at the event location.