Pollo Tropical Franchise Opportunities
Have you heard of Pollo Tropical Franchise, do you know any ideal way of having fun time, while at the same time making quick money? Wonder no more, I’m here to tell you all about it. Relax, sit back and enjoy!!
What in the world is Pollo Tropical Franchise? It is a Caribbean-like restaurant, which is a subsidy of the well-known Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. Apart from Pollo Tropical, the group also franchises Taco Cabana.
The company was founded in 1988, by Larry and Stuart Harris. It has its head office based in Miami, Florida, in the United States of America. Presently, Pollo Tropical can be found in over 150 locations across Central, South America, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean’s, with locations in Texas, Florida, Tennessee and Georgia. According to Wikipedia, the company employs about 5,200 (as at 2015)
Pollo Tropical is known for its tropical fruit juice drinks and its flame-grilled chickens, amongst a host of other delicious delicacies ranging from pork sandwiches to rice and beans. A visit to one of their restaurants will convince you, be rest assured.
How to Join Pollo Tropical Franchise
Using its popularity in the united states, Caribbean’s and South America, Pollo Tropical is looking to expand further internationally, via its franchise program.
In order to be considered as a possible franchise host for Pollo Tropical, the following franchise requirements must be met:
• You must have experience managing a large restaurant or hotel that has a very good patronage. The minimum experience required is 5-years. Here you can also be considered if you have experience catering for large gatherings within and outside the hospitality industry.
You don’t necessarily have to be the owner of the restaurant or hotel or catering business to qualify, but if you are it is most definitely an advantage which will be considered.
• Have infrastructure that will not only be able to support a large operation of this size but also be able to support the huge investment involved.
• You also need to have marketing and advertising experience.
• You must obtain very good personal and or business credit references.
• Have experience in property development, (both retail and commercial property).
• You must have liquid assets to the tune of at least $1.5million dollars.
• Large capital reserves in order to meet development opportunities.
• Your net worth should not be less than $5.0million dollars.
• You must not reside in the United States of America, because Pollo Tropical is not offering a franchise program here. The program is for countries outside the United States Only.
The above mentioned requirements are quite stiff, or should I say steep, but that does not mean to say that they are impossible. So fear not! After all, it is said that ‘you need to spend money in order to make money’.
It is wise to note here, that the minimum franchise commitment is for five restaurants. There for if you want to have a franchise the requirements mentioned above are quite strict and show that it costs more than a million dollars to build one restaurant franchise.
How much is a pollo tropical franchise?
- How much does it cost to open a pollo tropical?
- Is pollo tropical a franchise that is expensive?
- What is the average pollo tropical franchise price and fee?
In order to make your dream come true by the opening of your very own Pollo Tropical franchise, you must first meet all the requirements mentioned earlier.
These include having the relevant marketing and advertising experience, hotel/hospitality management experience, adequate capital of at least $5million as Pollo franchise cost requirement, minimum liquid assets of $1.5 million, amongst others (see franchise requirements).
Having met the requirements, the following process must be followed:
• Sign and return a confidentiality agreement.
• Complete and return the Development Agreement and Franchise Agreement.
• Expect a visit from the head of franchise operations, for an assessment of market conditions.
• Make your financial information available.
• Upon completion of the stages mentioned above, you will likely be invited for an interview with the company executives, at Pollo Tropical head office.
• Once your application is approved by the, the final Development agreement should be signed and returned.
• Once this document is signed and returned you officially become the proud owner of a Pollo Tropical franchise and the money starts to roll in by the millions!
Important things to note About Pollo Tropical
People have gotten married there in the past. Because of the relatively cheap food, in the past people have been known to have gotten married at Pollo Tropical. Why you might ask? Well, who wants to spend roughly $250 – $300 a-plate at a fancy restaurant after a weeding, when they can get a meal for as low as $4, especially in these harsh economic times!
No fewer than 14million customers (that’s right I said 14 million!) walk through their doors per year.
Pollo Tropical has 2 world records under its belt. One for the largest bowl of rice and beans, the other for the largest salsa!
Pollo Tropical has an outlet in India, Delhi to be precise.
For further information or enquires on Pollo Tropical Franchise, please visit their online enquiry at www.pollotropical.com/franchising/online-inquiry or www.pollotropical.com