Famous Gangster Quotes About Life – Inspirational and Memorable Ghetto Thug Sayings
If you have been looking for some gangster quotes about money to read and start using in your day to day conversation, here are various hot gangster quotes I have gathered from gangsters and mafia movies like The Last Don, The Paleto Way, Scarface, Goodfellas, The Untouchable and others I can’t remember that I have watch over time.
Reading a book called, Mafia Manager is a book that you can still get quotes from. The book is based on business organization and management.
So, here are my top gangster quotes about Respect Friends, Life, Love, Money, Loyalty, Haters and Family that I wrote down from gangster movies. To me, there were like words of wisdom and life manual that I should apply to my life. I know you will find them interesting too and also note them down because you might need them.
LIST OF THE BEST SHORT GANGSTER QUOTES AND FUNNY THUG SAYINGS
1. Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.
2. Don’t pray for life to be easier, pray for yourself to be stronger.
3. All problems resolve themselves given time.
4. Friends are not as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood.
5. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.
6. To me, Rich is Gangsta. Loyal is Gangsta. Family is Gangsta. If that’s not Gangsta, I don’t wanna be Gangsta.
7. Give me liberty or death.
8. You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
9. If you have to kill someone, never tell a living soul.
10. God will provide, but you must provide till He does.
11. Eagles don’t hunt flies.
12. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
13. Fight and you’ll never survive, run and you’ll never escape, so just fall from grace.
14. You don’t make up for your sins in the church. You do it in the streets. You do it at home. The rest is bullshit and you know it.
15. You need more than guts to be a good gangster, you need ideas.
16. Leave the gun. Take the cannolis.
17. One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.
18. All I have in this world is my balls and my words, and I don’t break them for no one.
19. When they send for you, you go in alive and come out dead, and it is your best friend that does it.
20. You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.
21. You can be rich without knowing how to be powerful but you cannot be powerful without money.
22. Good medicine is always bitter.
23. When you compromise, you lose. When you seem to have compromise, you have taken a step towards winning.
24. Fortune is on the side of the strong.
25. After a victory, sharpen your knife.
26. For peace to reign, be ready for war.
27. Love your enemies and hate your friends. Your enemies remain the same, friends always change.
28. You are not wrong for doing what you want.
29. I didn’t choose the thug life; the thug life chose me.
30. I believe cops are just a gang of themselves with the good and the bad.
31. The speed of the leader is the speed of the gang.
32. More money, more problems.
33. Pay close attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.
34. Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
35. The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.
36. Be afraid of the calmest person in the room.
37. You are either at the table or the menu.
38. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
39. I never lie because I don’t fear anyone, you only lie when you are afraid.
40. A lawyer with the briefcase can steal more money than the man with the gun.
41. Hustle until your haters start asking if you are hiring.
42. I don’t stop when I am tired. I stop when I am done.
43. I am good but not an angel. I do sin. But, I am not the devil.
44. Underestimation of a person’s intelligence, strength, and aggression just makes you less prepared. Expect anything from anyone.
45. A fish with a closed mouth never get caught.
46. No gangster is ever happy when he’s at peace. The main reason he is in business is to eliminate his enemies.
47. A gangster must always be prepared to kill a friend. It is one of the many open secrets of the business, since it is the truest test of his ability to rule and command the respect of his crew. To eliminate a sworn enemy requires little more than opportunity, luck and the willingness to pull a trigger. But to end the life of someone once considered close, regardless of any previous betrayal, requires a determination that few men possess.
48. I am not heartless; I have just learned how to use my heart less.
49. It is not the lie that bothers me. It is the insult on my intelligence that I find offensive.
50. The older you get, the deadlier you have to be and you use age to your advantage. You make it a strength. Most of us are more dangerous the longer we live.