Best Franchises to Own in Wisconsin
Are you a business person searching for franchise opportunities in Wisconsin, United States? You may be interested in investing in a franchise business opportunity in Wisconsin but a little confused on which of the many franchises to chose.
This article clearly identifies five franchise business opportunities in Wisconsin that you can invest in and be sure of some rewarding returns. All you need to get started has been clearly highlighted below.
1. Fleet Services International
Fleet Services International (FSI) is a leading franchise company in the automotive industry in the United States.
Startup Cost for Fleet Services International Franchise
To be able to qualify to join Fleet Services International (FSI) in Wisconsin, you will be required a liquid investment capital of $75,000. The total investment capital ranges from $150,000 – $250,000.
Fleet Services International Benefits and Training
As a qualified franchisee of Fleet Services International (FSI), the following are some key benefits you stand to enjoy:
– The power that comes along with becoming associated with the Fleet Services International brand name.
– The likelihood of making more than $100,000 profit within your first year of business.
– Available training at startup once you qualify.
– A continued lifetime support for your business.
– Financial assistance is only available if you are a United States citizen, you have a minimum liquid capital of $20,000 in hand, and you do not owe credit card companies more than $14,000. This qualifies you to be able to be assisted with as much as $150,000.
Requirements of the Ideal Candidate for Fleet Services International
The ideal candidate for Free Services International (FSI) is anybody who possesses a good business attitude, that is ready and determined to succeed in the automotive industry, and who has fulfilled the financial requirements stated above.
How to Open Fleet Services International Franchise?
If you are very interested in joining Fleet Services International in Wisconsin, you simply have to proceed to request for more information from their website on www.fleetserviceint.com or simply call (800) 699-7972.
2. Claim Tek Systems
Founded in 1993, and began franchising a year later, Claim Tek Systems is a business in the healthcare industry that has continued to defy economic recession. It has its headquarters in Irvine, CA, United States.
Startup Cost to Join Claim Tek System Franchise
To startup a Claim Tek Systems franchise in Wisconsin, you have to first fulfil the necessary financial requirements. You will be required a minimum liquid investment sum that ranges from $20,000 – $40,000. The total investment sum also ranges from $20,000 – $40,000. For veterans, a 10% is waived off.
Claim Tek System Franchise Benefits and Training
As a Claim Tek Systems franchisee, you will get to enjoy the following key opportunity benefits:
– A comprehensive training will be organized for you, as well as provision of powerful resources for your new franchise business. This is because they truly want to make you number one.
– They will render to your business, marketing and sales assistance with the needed tools to help forge your business into the desired shape.
– A thorough hands-on training on all the various aspects of the medical billing business will be provided to you.
– Financial assistance is also available to your business, but through a third party.
Ideal Candidate Claim Tek System Franchise
The ideal candidate that can apply for Claim Tek Systems is someone who:
– Is motivated to learn.
– Is capable of solving problems.
– Possesses the required startup financial investment capital.
How to Open Claim Tek System Franchise?
If you are keen on starting up a Claim Tek Systems franchise, you only have to proceed to logging onto their website www.claimtek.com to continue the sign-up process. Or you could simply call (800) 224-7450.
3. AmeriSpec Inspection Services
The AmeriSpec Inspection Services is a registered business in the real estate and property inspection services. It was founded in 1988, more than two decades ago. It had once been ranked in a list of low-cost franchises as #58 and #50 both in 2013 and 2015 respectively.
Startup Cost of AmeriSpec Inspection Services
To get started with an AmeriSpec franchise, simply fulfil the necessary financial investment requirements. You will be required a minimum liquid startup investment sum of $21,000; and a net worth of $40,000. The total investment sum ranges from $46,400 – $59,700.
AmeriSpec Inspection Services Benefits and Training
Once you qualify as one of AmeriSpec franchisees in Wisconsin, the following are some of the key things you stand to benefit:
– A great experience of a comprehensive hands-on training in Memphis, Tennessee.
– Ongoing support to your business.
– Financing is always available to your business whenever you apply for it.
Ideal Candidate for AmeriSpec Inspection Services
The ideal candidate that should apply to own an AmeriSpec franchise in Wisconsin is a person who:
– Possesses strong management skills.
– Is ready to give the maximum special attention to serving their customers.
– Is strongly business-oriented and is highly driven to work with them.
How to Open AmeriSpec Inspection Services?
To startup an AmeriSpec franchise in Wisconsin, you have to make the first step of visiting their website on www.amerispec.com and continue the sign-up process. Or you could call 1-800-230-2360 or contact the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to get more enquiries.
4. Caring Transitions
The Caring Transitions is a business franchise in the services – general industry that started franchising since 2006. It was once ranked as #46 on a list of the fastest growing franchisees.
Startup Cost for Caring Transitions
For you to be able to start a Caring Transitions franchise, you will be required a minimum liquid capital investment of $50,000; and a franchise fee of $44,900. The total investment sum ranges from $58,112 – $85,812.
Caring Transitions Benefits and Training
If you are fortunate enough to qualify as a Caring Transitions franchisee, the following are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
– You do not get to hire additional employees.
– You will get to enjoy working from the comfort of your home.
– Continued support for your business, from their management team, to help grow your business to the desired level.
– Initial financial assistance for your business.
– Getting associated with a reputable brand like the Caring Transitions.
Ideal Candidate for Caring Transitions
Caring Transitions business franchise is looking for candidates that:
– Are very motivated to work with them.
– Are really hard-working.
– Are capable of fulfilling the financial requirements stated above.
How to Open Caring Transitions Franchise?
If you are seriously considering starting up a Caring Transitions franchise in Wisconsin, just proceed to visiting their website on www.caringtransitionsfranchise.com to continue the sign-up procedure; or you could call 1-800-647-0766.
5. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Founded in 1944, and started franchising decades later, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is a very successful brand in the restaurant business industry.
Startup Cost for Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
To start a Dickey’s Barbecue Pit franchise, here is the financial requirement: a minimum liquid sum of $100,000. The total investment capital ranges from $280,819 – $481,819. For veterans, a 33% discount is waived off the franchise fee.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Benefits and Training
Once you have successfully qualified to join the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit as a franchisee, below are some of the key things you stand to benefit:
– You will enjoy support from their reputable team in the selection of a suitable site for your business.
– Free assistance from their team in the construction stages of your business facility.
– Marketing and operational support throughout the lifetime of your business.
– A very thorough training at Barbecue University during the initial stages of starting-up your business.
Ideal Candidate for Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
For you to become one of the qualified candidates, you must possess the right business attitude, together with the required startup investment capital.
How to Open Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Franchise?
If you are really serious about starting a Dickey’s Barbecue Pit franchise in Wisconsin, all you need do is to get started is by logging onto their website on www.dickey’s.com ; or simply call 866.340.6188 to request for more franchise information.