Expense Reduction Franchise Startup Information, Locations, Revenue and Profit
HOW MUCH IS AN EXPENSE REDUCTION ANALYSTS FRANCHISE?
When you decide to buy into this company’s franchise, you will be buying into a business that assists other organizations across the United States to save tangible money and make more profit through reducing their daily expenses. As a franchisee with the company, you will be given the opportunity to work with other networks within the company and secure new accounts as well as delivering values to your clients.
So the question now is how much is an Expense Reduction Analysts franchise?
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
Expense Reduction Analyst was founded in the year 2002 and it is a Texas based company. The company offers consultation services in the areas of cost management, using their patented E-SCAN’s to devise means to reduce costs and thereby increase profits. They have franchise locations in about 25 countries of the world.
IS EXPENSE REDUCTION ANALYSTS A FRANCHISE?
One might want to know if Expense Reduction analyst is a franchise. yes the company is a franchise and they have been involved in the business of selling franchises from the year that they were established. They have a highly performing franchise model.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS FRANCHISE?
When you buy into this franchise you stand to benefit from so many opportunities that the company has to offer:
- You have a control of your own future as you will be working as your own boss
- The earning potential of this franchise is massive as franchisees with the company have recorded a whopping six-figure salary in the course of doing business with the company.
- The working hour is flexible enough to suit your schedule
- As part of the network, you will be considered an member of a league of great minds
- The company offers on-going support and assistance to help their franchisees achieve their business objectives.
- You have a reduced over head cost and start-up cost in the franchise as you might have no need to employ any staff in your business.
- The business model is so simple and quite easy to work with to attract clients.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE FRANCHISEE?
Franchisees with Expense Reduction Analysts come from different backgrounds, but they all have extensive expertise in business. Your role in this franchise will be to act as the business advisor that can be trusted by clients.
CANDIDATES THAT SUIT THIS KIND OF FRANCHISE
- Candidates must be trusted personnel with great expertise in business consultation.
- An ideal candidate will also be expected to have interest in customers.
- Professional skills in B-to-B acquisition of clients
- Individuals that are highly motivated and have great ambitions with a desire to join a proven and trusted service consultancy
- Leaders across different industry that have the zeal to be part of a team of business professionals with global exposure
HOW MUCH IS AN EXPENSE REDUCTION ANALYSTS FRANCHISE
Buying into this kind of franchise is considered extremely lucrative, but it also has its own financial implications. The Expense Reduction franchise cost is the summation of all the investments needed to get your franchise unit rolling. The initial investments needed to establish a franchise unit is within the range of $66,000 and $90,000
EXPENSE REDUCTION ANALYSTS FRANCHISE FEE
The Expense Reduction franchise fee is a non-refundable payment that the franchisee makes to the company to get the license to operate under the company’s brand name. The initial franchise fee is $59,900. An on-going royalty fee of about 15% and an ad royalty fee of about 3% of the monthly gross revenue of the franchise unit is also payable to the company
SUPPORT AND TRAINING
ERA will provide training and support to their franchisees. The training is world class and the company utilizes their experiences that have been gathered from delivering tons of cost-saving projects over the years of running their business.
Franchisees will be empowered in the training to develop techniques and knowledge that will enable them to acquire clients, deliver projects and then make so much money at the same time.
Franchisees will not have the right to an exclusive territory. They are liable to face competitions from other franchise owners.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
The term of period that a franchise can hold the company’s license is 10 years. This is renewable after the expiration of the initial term for another 5 year term if the franchisee so wishes or if they are able to meet up with the company’s terms and conditions for term renewal
HOW TO OPEN AN EXPENSE REDUCTION ANALYSTS FRANCHISE
Information in this article has discussed how to open an Expense Reduction analysts franchise. to complete your application, you will need to forward that to the company through their website. Once your application is received, it will be reviewed and the company will feed you back after some few days.
In case you are considered for a franchise opportunity, the company will assign a franchise manager to you. The responsibility of the franchise manager will be to assist you in setting up your franchise unit.