Commercial Capital Training Group Franchise Startup Information, Locations, Revenue and Profit
Commercial capital training group franchise is much more than just a franchise. It was developed by the commercial capital training group and is a training program that allows to confidently step into the commercial financing sector.
It is a training that can be gotten by going through a comprehensive and intensive 1-week class. With this commercial capital training group franchise, individuals can become owners of a commercial finance businesses with little or no prior experience.
About Commercial Capital Training Group Franchise
Commercial capital training group franchise has been a prominent part of the financial sector for over 75 years. This franchise is involved in the organization of training sessions for entrepreneurs that are interested in the world of commercial financing. Commercial capital training group Franchise trains both intending and current commercial loan brokers in more than 42 various finance products that are relevant in the commercial finance business market place.
With a 1-week training program, commercial capital training group franchise equip entrepreneurs with the ability and capacity to give financial loans and provide financial solutions to businesses regardless of their size.
How much does a Commercial Capital Training Group Franchise Cost
The amount needed to start up a commercial capital training group franchise is small considering the numerous benefits that come with this franchise. The startup cost needed for this franchise ranges from $25,500 to $65,000. The exact amount paid is dependent on the type of package you apply for. $25,000 is for the gold package while$65,000 is for the elite package. With an initial payment of this amount, you can have access to the wealth of knowledge and information that comes with this franchise.
Although some people consider the amount needed to start this program expensive, it actually offers more value than it costs.
Commercial Capital Training Group Franchise Fee
Apart from the initial amount paid to get a commercial capital training group franchise, no other amount is needed in form of fees.
Commercial Capital Training Group Franchise Start-up Cost
The initial fee of either $25,500 or $65,000 covers both your training and about 93% of your startup cost.
Commercial Capital Training Group Franchise Training and Support
- After undergoing training with commercial capital training group franchise training, you will be able to give financial aid of over $500,000,000 to both small and large businesses. You will also have the ability to fund this business directly.
- You will learn about the various types of financial products that are in existence.
- After this training, you will get the required tools to get your business launched immediately
- You will learn how to earn commissions on a monthly basis with just a single transaction
- You do not get to bear any form of financial risk
- You get to get your commission regardless of your clients defaulting on a loan
- You are guaranteed to get tested and trusted financial principles from some of the most successful owners of commercial financial companies
- You will have the ability to offer better financial solutions than most of the big banks that you know.
Commercial Capital Training Group Terms of Agreement/Renewal
There are no information about commercial capital training group terms of renewal. For information about this, the commercial capital training group management should be contacted
How much does Commercial Capital Training Group Franchise Make?
With a onetime training with commercial capital training group franchise, you can work from anywhere you want and also at any time you want. As an owner of a commercial capital training group franchise, you can also earn the kind of income that lots of people have only dreamt of.
As a matter of fact, a commercial capital training group franchise can make as much money as lots of people make in a year just by closing one deal. This business is both profitable in good and bad economic times
How to Start a Commercial Capital Training Group Franchise?
To start a commercial capital training group franchise, you will need to do the following;
- Pay a onetime fee of $25,500 for a gold program and $65,000 for an elite program. This 7-day intensive training takes place only once a month. This therefore makes it very important for you to reserve a place as there are very limited spots available.
- Either you register for the elite package or the gold package, you basically get the same level of training. The only difference between the elite package and the gold package is the level of marketing that is made available to your business.
- After successfully completing the 7-day training, the marketing team of commercial capital training group franchise will carry out a $250,000 marketing plan that is expected to last your business a lifetime. With this plan, your business will be projected.
- After paying the initial fee of $25,000, you won’t need to carry out any expenses after your training.
To get more detailed information about how to get started, visit www.commercialcapitaltraininggroup.com