Closet Factory Franchise Startup Cost, Fees, Profit, Price and Sale
Are you interested in starting a Closet Factory franchise, and are searching for all of the details required to get your resources ready to get started? In this article, you will entirely get acquainted with all the necessary in-depth and well-detailed information regarding the initial start-up investment capital required; the opportunity benefits you will enjoy once you qualify as a franchisee; the ideal qualities that are required of you to possess; how to join the franchise business; and every other additional detail you need to know about the Closet Factory franchise before you proceed to the sign-up stage.
Here you have it!
About Closet Factory Franchise
Closet Factory is a business franchise that had been established since 1983 by owner John La Barbera. The business started offering franchise opportunities since as early as 1985 (more than three decades ago), and has its headquarters located at Los Angeles, United States.
The company started originally with just six employees in Los Angeles, but today, the company is renowned for their expertise in fashioning organization and style, and has several employees in Los Angeles alone, with many franchise operations all over the United States and other parts of the world.
Their franchise set-ups are more or less independent franchise territories existing in a number of the most important metropolitan areas in the United States. Closet Factory is one of the leading businesses in the industry all over the Unites States.
Closet Factory is a company that collaborates with contractors, homeowners, and interior decorators; to install custom closets, pantries, entertainment centres, and shelves for garages and office spaces.
They have a widespread selection of materials, finishes, hardware and design elements that enable their customers to have the freedom to create any solution that is most suited to them aesthetically, and conforms to their needs and budgets. They offer a number of products that include, but not limited to, melamine materials, painted woods or custom stained.
At Closet factory, they believe they can do anything possible; that the only limitation they have is the one they have delineated for themselves. That is why they transform their ideas and imaginations into a magnificent reality that beats the ordinary. Also, they try as much as possible to tailor their services to the needs of their customers.
For their newly qualified franchisees, they offer a comprehensive training programme that helps them get started and acquainted with the business and its operation. They make use of proprietary software called “ClosetWare”, which facilitates in managing every aspect of the company’s business operations.
How much is a closet factory franchise?
- How much does it cost to open a closet factory?
- Is closet factory a franchise that is expensive?
- What is the average closet factory franchise price and fee?
How Much Does It Takes to Start a Closet Factory Franchise
For you to be able to join Closet Factory franchise, you will have to fulfil the financial requirements: you will be required a minimum liquid capital investment of $150,000; a franchise fee of $46,500, and a net worth of $500,000. In addition, you will have to report to the company a 6.75% royalty fee on your business’ weekly sales. The total investment sum required to start-up a Closet Factory franchise ranges from $225,000 – $350,000.
Opportunity Benefits and Training
Once you qualify as a franchisee, and have been approved to join Closet Factory franchise, the following are some of the key benefits you will stand to enjoy as one of their franchisees:
- You will benefit from a six-week training course organized by their team of experts at their corporate offices during start-up.
- Initial and ongoing support from Closet Factory to facilitate speedy business success of your establishment.
- You will also enjoy ongoing support and assistance, in terms of sales and marketing, from their management team.
- Access to a successful business model that have lasted for ages.
- You will get to be associated with a quality brand renowned for great and quality products.
- By joining them, you have a competitive edge over the other competitors in the industry.
- The company is one that is very dynamic, flexible and transformative in its culture.
- Financing is available through third party sources to accommodate start-up costs franchise fee, equipment and inventory.
How Much You Stand to Make with The Closet Factory Franchise
As a Closet Factory franchisee, how much you stand to make largely depends on a number of factors. The running costs of one month may differ from another. However, since every entrepreneur’s goal is to make profit, you will have to do well to improve your product quality, expand sales and minimize your operation costs.
Ideal Candidate for The Closet Factory Franchise
Only the ideal candidates can qualify to join Closet Factory. The ideal candidate that Closet Factory is looking for is an individual who:
- Has great work ethic and attitude, and is willing to work really hard with them in establishing the brand beyond their imagination.
- Is searching for a franchise with a solid business vision, and is ready to work with them in attaining their business vision.
- Holds strong leadership qualities.
- Holds business management and marketing skills.
- Is more than willing to completely conform to the successful market strategies of the company.
- Can work with others in a team.
You do not require any sort of pre-requisite knowledge before even joining the Closet Factory franchise. You need an open mind to learn everything that will be taught during the six-week period of the training.
How to Join The Closet Factory Franchise?
If you have shown great interest in joining the Closet Factory franchise, wait no further, simply log onto their website on www.closetfactory.com, request for a preliminary questionnaire, and completely fill in the required information and submit to continue the sign-up procedure and get started. This should not take you more than a couple of minutes.