Class 101 Franchise Opportunities, Revenue and Locations
HOW MUCH IS A CLASS 101 FRANCHISE?
Do you have the desire and the passion to work with young people and also derive a lot of joy doing that? Are you self-motivated? Do you have the skills to deliver great presentations? Do you also want the freedom that comes with extra income? Then you might want to consider looking into the Class 101 franchise opportunity.
If your schedule is to fit into a business that has so much flexibility, then you would rather want to know how much is a Class 101 franchise.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
Class 101 is a college planning franchise that assists high school students to secure admissions into better colleges and also qualify for higher scholarship and grants aid. The company has two main objectives:
- Assisting every high school student through the process of preparing for college
- Assisting all parents to pay less for college tuition.
For more than 18 years, Class 101’s mission has been to provide families with the expert guidance they need in searches for colleges and financial aids for their wards. And the goal of the company is to see the students achieve their own goals.
Since its creation, the company has given assistance to over 3000 students and students under their service have had their ACT scores increased by 3.1 points. Thousands of scholarships have also been gotten through the services of Class 101.
IS CLASS 101 A FRANCHISE?
Class 101 is a franchise and they have been selling franchise opportunities since the year 2007.
HOW DOES CLASS 101 FRANCHISE WORK?
When you buy into the Class 101 franchise opportunity, you will be saddled with the responsibility of providing Class 101 services to students in high school and their parents. You will be expected to organize seminars on “How to Make College More affordable” at churches, schools, libraries, networking groups and so on.
You will then need to meet with families that have shown interest and give accurate answers to all their questions using tested and proven presentation tools provided by the corporate office. Families will be expected to pay you for the services that you render to them and at different intervals, you can meet up with the students to provide further guidance.
WHAT ARE THE SERVICES OFFERED BY CLASS 101 FRANCHISE?
Class 101 franchise services are targeted towards students and their parents and these include:
- Giving students insights on the best colleges that can help them achieve their life time career goals.
- Giving students advices on high school course scheduling
- Students will also be coached to help them improve their GPA
- Students athletes will also be given assistance on athletic recruitments
- Helping students to develop a strong resume
- Students also tend to benefit from an eight week SAT/ACT review classes which hold twice in a year.
- Giving parents the right guidance through the rigorous task of making college payments affordable.
IS CLASS 101 FRANCHISE GOOD FOR ME?
If you have self motivation, and also derive pleasure in working with young people with the passion to make a lasting difference in their lives and also make good money, then you might want to consider buying into a Class 101 franchise.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CLASS 101 FRANCHISE?
- You will be buying into a growing market that has an ever increasing demand
- When you buy into a Class 101 franchise, you are dealing with a trademarked business model that has great unlimited earning potential.
- The capital need to run a Class 101 franchise is minimal as well as minimum overhead cost
- You will benefit from a franchise model that has so much flexibility that you can plan your work schedule to fit into your life plans.
- You won’t be expending any cost on inventory
- You will also benefit from the company’s extensive training that will be held before and after your franchise is launched.
HOW MUCH DOES A CLASS 101 FRANCHISE COST?
Running a Class 101 franchise can so profitable, but it does come with its own cost, although minimal considering the fact that as a franchisee, you will not be making expenses on inventory. The initial investment needed for a Class 101 franchise is between $40,000 and $57,000.
Part of the Class 101 franchise cost is the net worth requirement of the company, which is between $50,000 to $100,000 and also a liquid cash requirement of non borrowed money to the tune of $100,000
CLASS 101 FRANCHISE FEE
The Class 101 franchise fee is the payment that the franchisee will need to make to the company to get the license to operate under the company’s identity. The initial franchise fee is $27,500 with an additional on-going royalty fee of 7% and an ad royalty fee of 2%
DOES CLASS 101 FRANCHISE OFFER ANY FORM OF FINANCING?
Class 101 franchise does not offer any form of direct financing to their franchisees. The company however offers linkages with any of their 3rd party associates that offer funding to help franchisees with funding to cover for the following: start-up costs and franchise fee
HOW TO OPEN A CLASS 101 FRANCHISE
Information on how to open a Class 101 franchise, as discussed in this article will not be complete, until you forward your application to the company’s website. Your application will go through a review process after which feedback will be given.
If you are lucky enough to be considered, Class 101 will assign a franchise manager to you. The manager will do further evaluation of your eligibility to run a Class 101 franchise unit. Once you are giving the due pass, the franchise manager along-side his team members will then assist you to set up your franchise unit.