COST OF RENTING A BOUNCE HOUSE NEAR ME
How much does it cost to rent a bounce house for a birthday party or for a day? Are there local bounce houses for rent under $100?
A bounce house is an inflatable, large contraption in which young children can play and jump, especially at a party. It can also be called a moonwalks, inflatable bouncers or jumpers. These are play items that are quite popular at festivals, parties, parks and some other special events.
RENT BOUNCE HOUSE NEAR ME COST
Bounce houses may come in a variety of colors and themes such as castles, mazes, obstacles courses and animated characters. In the course of this article, we will discuss the cost of renting a Bounce House
HISTORY OF THE BOUNCE HOUSE
In the year 1959, John Scurlock designed the first inflatable structure in Louisiana when he was experimenting with inflatable covers to be used in tennis courts. He noticed that his staffs were fond of jumping on the covers as it lifted them into the air.
John being a mechanical engineer and a lover of physics had been the pioneers of inflatable domes, inflatable signs, inflatable tents and to cap it all, of his inventions, the greatest seemed to be the safety air cushion, which is mostly utilised by rescue and fire departments to receive people when they jump from tall building during fire incidents.
BOUNCE HOUSE COST AS AN ISSUE DURING PARTIES
Bounce houses have now found their ways into the backyards of most homes across the country. It used to be strictly used for festivals and funfairs. But with their professionally handled set up, safe designs and endless themes, bounce houses are a more convenient means to light up a birthday party or any other family event.
But when it comes to renting a bounce house, the major issue that a lot of people face is the cost of the bounce house rental. And not only that, the position to site it in the home, power consideration and a whole of other factors. You will be refreshed with some answers to some of the questions you might have as regards bounce house rent cost near you.
WHAT IS THE COST OF RENTING A BOUNCE HOUSE
The rental price of a bounce house will depend on 2 major factors:
- The duration of the rental
- The size of the inflatable: It is possible for you to find a small rental that will only be for some few hours for as little as $100, while you might need to expend more if your choice is the bigger theme, which might go as high as $500 or even more for a whole day rental. When you rent a bounce house you might get free deliveries and set up, but if you require additional amenities, as generators or an extra attendant, then you might be expected to pay more.
Other things that you need to consider before renting a bounce house and setting it up in your home:
PERMISSION FROM THE LOCAL AUTHOURITY
Before you can set up a bounce house for your party, you will need to get a permisioion from the local authority of the park or town in which the bounce house is been set up. Parks and open spaces have their different rules and regulations about inflatables and you might be required to purchase a permit.
To save yourself any form of embarrassment or interruptions during your party, it is advisable to check the local park or city website to ensure that you comply with any rules that might be stated in regards of setting up a bounce house
HOW MUCH TO BUY A BOUNCE HOUSE
If you have enough cash to expend and you want to bring the party into your home. Then you might decide to buy a Bounce house instead of renting one. To buy a residential inflatable, you will need to expend as much as $300 to about $600. These bounce houses will only hold 3 to 5 children at once.
A commercial type bounce house will be in the range of $1,000 to about $2,000. These sizes of bounce houses can hold up to 10 children at a time and they are mostly constructed of top quality materials that are strong enough to be used repeatedly. The magic Jump Bounce House will go for about $1,500
OTHER THINGS TO CONSIDER
When you decide to rent a bounce house, there are so many other things you will need to consider apart from the cost of the bounce house:
- You might incur additional costs after the bounce house has been set up. This could be from power generation or the attendant that will manage the bounce house
- The bounce house can only be installed on a flat, concrete or grassy area. It is not advisable to set them up on a dirt ground
- When you rent a bounce house ensure that it is delivered clean and well sanitized.
- ensure that the rental company has insurance to cover for any personal injury that may be caused as a result of usage of their bounce house
WHERE TO BUY BOUNCE HOUSE
In a situation whereby you have the intention to buy a bounce house for personal use of even the purpose of renting it out at parties, then you might need to buy at any inflatable maker close to you are on any of these websites: