Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise Startup Information, Locations, Revenue and Profit
If you are looking for a recommendation on a franchise you can invest in, I suggest that you consider Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise. In this article, I will highlight all the necessary information about Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise. I am sure that you will find needful.
Only 64% of small businesses survive the first two years of operation. On the other hand, research found out that about 85% of businesses that was founded with the franchise model are still operating successfully after about five years of being established.
What this implies is that the franchise business model is more viable and safe. So if you are not ready to take the risk of starting your business from the scratch, then you should consider a franchise business model.
A franchise business model is the in which an intending business owner obtains the right to use the business model and brand of an existing business to start his own business. By doing this, he will not have to go through the rigor of building from the scratch, a business and a brand that people will know, like and buy from.
Anago Franchising Inc. is a leading cleaning business that provide commercial cleaning services to services to apartment buildings, offices, hospitals, gym, events venues, retail stores, industrial facilities, warehouses, schools, daycare centers and many more.
It was founded in Florida by David Povlitz in 1989 and began franchising in 1991. Since then, Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise has been expanding and growing rapidly. It has over 35 master franchise and 2400 franchise units and has been the recipient of many awards and accolades.
Unlike many other franchisees. Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise operates a unique business model which is structured in such a way that there is master and unit franchisees. The master franchisees are like there are sub franchisors while the unit franchisees are like the actual franchisees.
The master franchisees are like business executives, they secure cleaning contracts and then sell them to unit franchisees who then handle the cleaning side of the business. The unit franchisees are individual who wants in a bid to open a cleaning business buys cleaning contracts from Anago master franchisees. If you are not interested in managing a cleaning business directly, then you can go for the master franchise.
HOW MUCH DOES ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE COST?
The total money you will need to invest on Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise ranges from $197,000 to $289,000
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEM FRANCHISE FEE
The franchise fee that you will have to pay for Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise varies from $4,590 to $32,348. However, Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise offers veteran franchisees an incentive which is 10% off the franchise fee.
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE START-UP COST
The cost of starting an Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise is about $139,912 to $148,912. Apart from this franchise fee, you will also have to pay other fees like the royalty fee which is 5% of the franchisees gross revenue and a monthly advertisement fee which 2.2% of the gross revenue.
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE TRAINING AND SUPPORTS
All the franchisee of Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise the necessary trainings and support they need to start and succeed in the business. Some of the trainings and support are:
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise offers all their intending franchisees onsite training to educate them about all aspect of the business from finding an office location, book-booking practices, and software systems to hiring employees, selling franchises and servicing accounts.
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise provides various supports to their franchisees which include, site selection assistance, support with the grand opening, and marketing support.
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise makes available a 24-hours toll-free phone line for their franchisees to get across to them whenever they need any kind of support.
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise also support their new franchisees by not requiring them to pay royalty fees for the first six months of starting business.
- Apart from this initial training, Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise continues to provide trainings and supports which include monthly newsletter, annual meetings, live trainings webinars and updates on the latest cleaning techniques and products. 24 hours training, 42 hours training at the headquarters.
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE TERMS OF AGREEMENT /RENEWAL
The duration of the initial term of agreement of Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise is ten (10) years. If the franchisees meet requirements of renewal, they have the opportunity to renew the franchise for an additional ten (10) year period.
HOW MUCH DOES ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE MAKE?
The average annual revenue of for Anago Franchise owners is $2,568,707 (Source:francisedirect.com/anago-cleaning-systems.com).
HOW TO START AN ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE?
If you feel the Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise Model is right for you and you are interested in starting one, then log on to their website, www.anagocleaning.com to fill an application form. After doing this, you will have to wait for them to get back to you on the next step to take.