There are various franchised restaurants that you can get the opportunity to make an agreement with. Some of the opportunities for restaurant franchise are:
(1) Taco John's Fresh Mexican QSR Restaurant Franchise: This is one of the biggest Mexican quick service restaurant in the United States since 1969 and was founded by Harold Homes and James Woodson. It is on the lookout for business owners, estate developers and worthy individuals that is qualify to be Taco John's franchisee and one of the qualities is $350, 000 liquid assets and $500, 000 net worth for a single unit while its $500, 000 liquid assets and $1, 000 000 net worth for a multiple unit.
(2) Cheeburger Cheeburger: This is one of the most creative restaurant in this world and gives a franchise fee of $22, 500-$27, 500. It is a full service restaurant and offers more than 8 million burger combinations and the cheeburger is always fresh. It offers franchisee training and renders marketing assistance.
(3) Denny's Franchise Opportunity: It was founded by Harold Butler in 1953 in Southern California and started the franchise operation in 1963. The restaurant offers incentive for building and opening restaurants in the U.S and recently developed a program that benefits both existing and new franchisee. It also provides assistance for developing franchise that can and eventually opens five or more Denny's within the United States.
(4) Huddle House Franchise Opportunity: This restaurant franchise has been in existence for over forty-seven years and has restaurant in about twenty-five states and seeks for franchisees for both single and multiple units development of their restaurant in several regions of the country. It offers a franchise fee of $25, 000 and focuses mainly on Mid-Atlantic, Mid West, South East and Central US.
(5) Philly Pretzel Factory Franchise Opportunity: It was opened in 1998 by Dan Dizio and started franchising in 2004. It offers product such as pretzel dogs, pretzel melts, pretzel cheese steaks and cinnamon pretzel twists. It provides franchise support for efficient operation and to also build stores all over the country.
Philly Pretzel also render support to their franchisees in order to start on the right path by rendering assistance during construction, real estate assistance, comprehensive training, access to marketing manual and so on.
(6) Perkin's Restaurant and Bakery: It has more than four hundred and forty(440) units across Canada and US andnPerkin's became a top restaurant franchise in 1958. It has a big and trusted name in the restaurant industry, appealing concept and professional support team to the benefit of franchisees. Perkin's provide help on how to start your restaurant business, how to run it, location of the restaurant and your daily operation. It is committed to the growth of its franchisees.
(7) UFood Grill Franchise Opportunity: It stands out in the aspect of fast and casual food- turkey, burger, fish, chicken, vegetables, smoothies. and so on. It offers nontraditional and traditional designs across the US. It also offers support to their franchisees all through the stages of franchising.
(8) Marco's Pizza Franchise Opportunity: This is one of the top five pizza franchises since it is only the pizza restaurant chain that was started by an Italian and also offers home delivery. It was founded by Italian transplant Pasquale "pat" Giammarco in Toledo, Ohio in 1978. The current CEO is Jack Butorac who took over in 2004 with the aim to become the largest and best pizza franchise in the world.
It had more than 600 stores in early 2016 and has won three awards for its outstanding work. It was given award for one of the 500 franchises growing very fast in 2015 marking the fifth time, 2014 Franchisee Satisfaction Awards Winner and number eight in Franchise Times' fast and serious list.
Other restaurants that offers franchise opportunity are: RedBrick Pizza Franchise Opportunity, Saladworks, Tap House Grill, Captain D's, Mc Alister's Del, My Pie Pizza, JImmy's Egg, Growler USA, Wienerschnitzel, Moe's Southwest Grill, The Pizza Press, Wayback Burgers, Togo's Eateries, Chronic Tacos, El Pollo Loco, Earl of Sandwich, Blue Coast Burrito, Russo's New York Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen, Little Caesars, Jimmy John's Sandwiches, Shoney's, Dunkin Donuts, Burger 21, Planet Sub, Fudruckers, Bar-B-Cutie, and so on.
All the restaurants mentioned above all have great opportunities to offer to franchisees in terms of salary, incentive, perks, support, and positive direction. Pollo Tropical, Whataburger franchise and Panda Express also offer profitable franchise opportunities.