Posts by Categories
Small Business Internet Business Marketing Ideas Internet Marketing Franchise Business Ideas Boost Sales Startup Investment Low Cost Business Business Plan Home Business Loan Entrepreneurship Adsense Promotion Real Estate Business Email Marketing Marketing Plan Business Marketing Banking Oil and Gas Business
Best Small Business Ideas and Opportunities in Arizona
There are several businesses you can start in Arizona, the business can be a sole proprietorship business, corporation, limited liability partnership, limited partnership and so on.
Glendale, Avondale, Surprise, Tucson, Yuma,Gilbert town, Goodyear, Peoria, Maricopa, Scottsdale, Lake Havasu City, Phoenix city, Oro Valley town, Sierra Vista, Chandler, Casa Grande, Buckeye town, Tempe, Flagstaff, Mesa,
Some of the businesses you can do in Arizona are:
Profitable Business Ideas and Small Opportunities To Start in Arizona
(1) Property Maintenance Business: This is a business that have to do with taking care of people's property i.e. houses, environment, e.t.c. You can take care of the person's property by guarding it(especially when the owner of the property is unavailable), taking care of the gardens, mowing the lawns, and so on. You can even hire employees to help with the business and its a business you can start with small amount of money.
(2) Photograph Business: If you have the skills for taking pictures and you can afford to buy a camera then you have got yourself a business. You can take pictures of tourists and citizens that have big events.
(3) Online Tutoring Business: It is far easier to connect with people online than physically, you can tutor people online on courses and subjects you have full and detailed understanding of. You can even teach people who are not in the same geographical area, everything will be done online including payment. For instance, you can tutor people on how to become better writers.
(4) Bookshop business: Even though we are in the era of e-books, there are still some areas where we need hard copies of books. You can base your bookshop on a particular field of knowledge, it could be on female matters, religious matters, culinary matters and so on. It can also be books for children, blogging, publishing, e.t.c.
(5) Arts and Crafts Business: If you have talent and passion for arts, then you can turn it into a business by showcasing and selling your artistic work and piece at places where it is possible to be sold.
(6) Marking and Grading Business: it is a business in which you mark and grade scripts(answer booklets) submitted to you by several schools and exam centers. In this business, it is necessary you are accredited by recognized bodies.
(7) Computer Training Business: You can train people who don't have but needs adequate knowledge of computer. There are several people who needs to use computers but don't know how to operate them, this type of people fall under the category of people who needs computer training.
(8) Courier Business: You can easily do this business once you have a truck, all you need to do is to be recognized by transport services and other people involved in sending of packages. All you just do is to pickup and deliver packages, documents, pets and even human beings. It doesn't require any education or special training, once you can drive or have a driver then you are good to go.
(9) Cleaning Business: It is basically for people who don't have high capital, lots of business organizations, companies and private residences hire people to render cleaning services in their outlets by keeping it clean and neat. In this business, you only spend little money on advertisement and some cleaning tools. There are even situations whereby the company or residence provides what you will use to clean and then you don't need to buy any thing.
(10) HVAC Installation Business: For this business, you need to be trained before you will know how to install or repair HVAC. Buildings are constructed in Arizona from time to time, this is a business that thrives a lot due to this reason. Once you acquire the required skills then you can go on with the business.
(11) Event Planning Business: In Arizona, you can plan events for corporations and also social events. For this business, you need to advertise yourself very well in other to have big corporations and people of the high class as clients.
(12) Financial Planning Business: Several people lose money or find themselves in debt because they cannot effectively manage their money, you can work as finance manager by planning how your clients can spend their money wisely and effectively without any wastage or debt.
(13) Auto Repair Business: You can help repair cars and other machines. To do this business in Arizona, you need to come up with a brilliant and beautiful concept that will help attract people to your business. This is because we have many automobile repair shops in Arizona.
(14) Restaurants: You can set up the business that has to do with restaurants, your restaurant can either base on one specialty or several specialties. You can focus on only burger, coffee, Chinese food, e.t.c. or all of them. This business is basically for people who have knowledge of cooking or have connection with good cooks.
In all the business ideas in Arizona listed above, you need to have the required capital, knowledge, good strategy and passion for it before you can proceed with the business idea. These are the basics of an achieved business idea.
20 Most Profitable Small Best Opportunities To Start in Arizona
What are some lucrative small business ideas in Arizona? The state of Arizona is the 6th largest and the 14th most populous state in the United States of America. Arizona is also known as Grand Canyon State or "The Copper State".
Here are the largest cities for business in Arizona State;
Gilbert town, Oro Valley town, Lake Havasu City, Tempe, Goodyear, Tucson, Yuma, Glendale, Buckeye town, Chandler, Peoria, Sierra Vista, Casa Grande, Mesa, Avondale, Flagstaff, Surprise, Maricopa, Scottsdale, Phoenix city,
The capital of Arizona is Phoenix; it is also the largest city in America. Below are 20 business ideas that can be done in the city of Arizona;
LIST OF PROFITABLE SMALL BUSINESS IDEAS IN ARIZONA STATE
1. Invest in Art and Crafts
You can let your passion bring money for you if you love art. This could be done by selling different art works and crafts. Up to $15,000 can be generated yearly by venturing into this business in the state of Arizona.
To get more customer influx, you have to perfect your artistic skills and always craft what would interest potential buyers. There is need to always do outdoor showcase of your products until you have successfully generated good customer base.
One of the advantages of these business is that it creates time to venture into other activities. Also, this business can be done alongside a paid full-time employment.
2. Online Private Tutoring Business
In a state like the Arizona, one can start a private tutoring business to teach people about certain skills, language or specialty. Teaching can be done through different video call applications like Viber, Skype amongst others.
The use of video calls would enable you get instant feedback from your students. With the use of these video applications, you will be able to monitor the progress of your student without leaving the comfort of your home. This business is easy and good for stay-at-home moms.
3. Marking and Grading Outsourcing Company.
Due to the fact that a lot of schools and examination bodies embraces transparency and fairness in scoring their candidates, they often engage the services of examiners to score and grade these candidates.
The schools or the examination body would provide marking scheme to serve as a guide to the company. This business can be done by men and women alike. It does not require capital start but you might need to get accredited by relevant bodies to be recognized by prospective clients.
4. Interior Decoration
For people that are good with color combinations and selecting good furniture items, the interior decoration business is suitable for you. You can design and decorate the interior layout for homes and offices to suit the taste of your clients in Arizona while you also get paid for the services rendered.
You do not need any capital to start this business and it can be done by anyone with flair for interior decorations.
5. Chocolate Sale
Chocolate is the new coffee. A lot of Americans enjoy chocolate and the consumption rate is high, even in the state of Arizona. Studies has shown that there are health benefits in the consumption of chocolate.
It states that the flavanoids contained in chocolates helps in reducing the effect of some diseases. The sales of chocolates are increasing daily in the United States. Joan Steuer of Chocolate Marketing says, "Chocolate is more popular today than ever before".
Thus if you are in Arizona, you can start chocolate business to generate sustainable income.
6.Helping the Seniors Citizens
According to the Census Bureau, 13% of the population will be above 65 years old by 2010, while the figure will increase to 19.6% by the year 2030. Considering the fact many old people prefers to live with their families, it becomes important to provide them with necessary assistance.
This type of business is most lucrative in the city of Phoenix, Arizona. The senior citizen helper is expected to render non-medical home care services to the senior citizen. This "pre-assisted living" helps them age gracefully.
This business is profitable, depending on your bargaining power. No capital is required to start this business.
7. Burger Restaurants
To many Americans, there is always a buck to purchase burger. Hamburgers are the most consumed food in the United States of America.
This largely consumed staple is inspiring many top chefs to start burger restaurants. Most of these chefs cum entrepreneurs garnishes these burgers with different flavors. Others even go as far as customizing them.
According to a report by the brand manager at Cargill Meat Solutions, Ivan Brown, 8.5 billion burgers were sold in commercial restaurants at the end of 12 months ending in March 2006.
This statistics is to enlighten you on the high demand for burgers generally in the U.S, without the state of Arizona being an exception. It is profitable to start this business in a state like Arizona. You would need low to medium capital to start this business, as this is dependent on whether you are starting on large or small scale.
8 Gift Basket
A lot of people tend to appreciate or celebrate special occasions with their families and loved ones without having a clue of what to buy.
Here, you can key into this business opportunity by starting a gift basket business. You purchase and package different gift according to demographics and relationships for potential buyers. Always include varieties that people would love in the gift baskets.
This business requires low capital start-up.
9. Skin Care Expert
The care for the skin is what people all over the world take special interest in. They tend to provide and get different products and services that would make their skin glow and succulent. The set of people most affected by skin imperfections are the women. They are the major sufferer of the most common skin imperfection, Stretch Marks.
If you live in the city of Phoenix, Arizona, then you have got yourself a good business idea that is viable in this location. With your skin skin care products and services, you can help people get rid of skin blemishes and get that desired skin type.
You might need to attend a beauty and skin therapy school to know all the rudiments of rendering this service effectively. The capital needed to start the skin care business is dependent on the intended size of the business.
10. Catering and Food Supply
This business idea will thrive in Arizona, due to the commercialized nature of some cities in the state. Sourcing for customers is the first step to take before starting this business. You can go to companies, restaurants or hotels and seek approval from them to allow you supply food to them.
Also, you can also get contract to supply food and drinks at parties and events. Medium capital is required to start this business.
11. Plus-Size Products
Most Plus-Size people always experience difficulties in getting the right clothes and accessories that fits their body type. It is no longer news that 30% of American adults are obese. A report by a Mintel International Group Ltd researcher states that, "plus-size clothing market is close to $32 billion in 2005."
You can take of this large market share and venture into the sale of plus-size cloths and accessories in Arizona.
12. Pet Sitting
This is another business that can generate income to anyone. A lot of pet owners want to travel but get worried about leaving their pet alone without care for the period of their absence. By pet sitting, you provide solutions to these problems.
You stay and cater for the pets till their owners return from holidays or visits. No capital is required to start this business.
13. Bike Renting
For people that live in the most popular city in Arizona, renting out bikes is a good business deal. Exploring the city of Phoenix, Arizona is a recreational activity engaged by a lot of people. Thus, renting out bikes in this part of Arizona is lucrative.
The start up capital depends on the number of bike you intend to start the business with.
19. Elders' Club
One of the cities preferred by elders after retirement is Phoenix, Arizona. This is solely because of burst of activities that occur there daily. You can start an elders' club to help the old people socialize and spend their time judiciously.
This would keep them more active during their retirement days. This business requires small to medium capital to start.
14. Lawn Maintenance
Landscaping or lawn maintenance is a good business to do in the state of Arizona. There are a lot of parks and gardens in Arizona which provides an avenue to offer maintenance services to these lawn / garden owners.
To start this business, you need to invest in gardening equipment. This business requires little startup capital.
15. Car rental
A lot of people rent cars for different reasons. In a state like the Arizona, car rental is a viable business that can be done alongside other part-time or full-time jobs. Starting this business will not require any capital if you already have spare car(s).
If not, you can purchase used cars to this business.
16. Tech Repair
This is one business that can never run out of demand, as long as you have mastered the skill of tech repair effectively. Our televisions, mobile devices and other technical appliances will develop fault at one point or the other, and the services of a repairer would be needed.
Effective marketing strategy is the requisite for this business to thrive. You need to let people know the services you render.
17. Bookshop business
Although the use of e-books is now the order of the day, there are still some instances whereby hard copies of books are required. You can set up a bookshop on particular fields or demographics like; politics, religion, children, art amongst others.
18. Story-telling for Children
This is another aspect of children entertainment service. A conducive place is needed to camp the kids during the story-telling session. Set a particular fee for children that would be in attendance for the session. This business can be done to entertain kids in Arizona while you generate an income.
19. Resume or Cover Letter Writing
Write professional resumes or cover letters for your clients and earn money. This business idea does not require any capital to start. It can be done alongside different jobs, as it is not time consuming.
20. Gym for Kids
A lot of gyms do not allow children to participate in work out activities. Thus, most of them have weight problems. Centre for Disease Control records that the percentage of obese children has tripled since 1980. With this report, there is a business opportunity in setting up gym centers for kids. The market for this business is not yet saturated. Thus, you can make money with these Arizona business opportunities while you help kids stay healthy.