TOP 15 MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FOR ENTREPRENEURS
1. I CAN ACCEPT FAILURE. EVERYONE FAILS AT SOMETHING. BUT I CANNOT ACCEPT NOT TRYING. — MICHAEL JORDAN
As an entrepreneur, you may fail at some things in your life, but need to continue trying so you won’t lose everything.
Of course, we always see people always rushing to reach the destination called success. Success is often measured by the destination. However, if you can learn to be patient, and continually improve yourself while enjoying the journey, the trip to every success will be as pleasant as the destination. Improving yourself as an entrepreneur is always worth the investment.
3. IN EVERY SUCCESS STORY, YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS MADE A COURAGEOUS DECISION. — PETER F. DRUCKER
Actually, success takes a spirit of adventure and an aptitude for something called bravery. It isn’t that the brave don’t have fears, it’s that they chose to move forward anyway.
4. IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT. — WALT DISNEY
Every great success starts with a big vision. So I’m asking, ‘What’s yours?’
5. WE MUST TRAIN FROM THE INSIDE OUT. USING OUR STRENGTHS TO ATTACK AND NULLIFY ANY WEAKNESSES. IT’S NOT ABOUT DENYING A WEAKNESS MAY EXIST BUT ABOUT DENYING ITS RIGHT TO PERSIST. — VINCE MCCONNELL
A continual assessment of self-improvement means investing in yourself, and that process weeds out our weaknesses. It’s not about perfection, but if we focus on overcoming our inner obstacles to success, we can conquer the world within and then the world outside.
6. ALL OF THE GREAT LEADERS HAVE HAD ONE CHARACTERISTIC IN COMMON: IT WAS THE WILLINGNESS TO CONFRONT UNEQUIVOCALLY THE MAJOR ANXIETY OF THEIR PEOPLE IN THEIR TIME. THIS, AND NOT MUCH ELSE, IS THE ESSENCE OF LEADERSHIP. — JOHN KENNETH GALBRAITH
It is being said that leadership, like entrepreneurship, takes courage and the ability to remain comfortable in times of discomfort. The more one can cultivate being at ease during times of challenge, the greater one’s life and one’s leadership will be.
7. MY BEST ADVICE TO ENTREPRENEURS IS THIS: FORGET ABOUT MAKING MISTAKES, JUST DO IT. — AJAERO TONY MARTINS
Always remember that it is actually better to do something and fail than to not try anything at all.
8. ACHIEVEMENT SEEMS TO BE CONNECTED WITH ACTION. SUCCESSFUL MEN AND WOMEN KEEP MOVING. THEY MAKE MISTAKES BUT THEY DON’T QUIT. — CONRAD HILTON
Success won’t just come like that most times- there is action required for all success. We should know that success never means a lack of failures along the path, but always means we continue down the path even after stumbling or falling
9. AMBITION IS THE STEAM THAT DRIVES MEN FORWARD ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS. ONLY THE ENGINE UNDER FULL STEAM CAN MAKE THE GRADE. — MAXI FOREMAN
To change the world, we all need a big vision and some lofty ambition. We should dream big and take action toward those ambitions.
10. CONTINUOUS LEARNING IS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESS IN ANY FIELD. — DENNIS WAITLEY
As an entrepreneur, you should never stop learning. Anyone who isn’t learning, is quickly becoming obsolete. We should surround ourselves with smart people who will always challenge us with new ideas, new technologies, and also show us new ways things could be done.
11. EVERYONE WHO ACHIEVES SUCCESS IN A GREAT VENTURE SOLVED EACH PROBLEM AS THEY CAME TO IT. THEY HELPED THEMSELVES AND THEY WERE HELPED THROUGH POWERS KNOWN AND UNKNOWN TO THEM AT THE TIME THEY SET OUT ON THEIR VOYAGE. THEY KEPT GOING REGARDLESS OF THE OBSTACLES THEY MET. — W. CLEMENT STONE
You should rise up from challenges and move forward after your failures and you will meet with success.
12. EXPERIENCE TAUGHT ME A FEW THINGS. ONE IS TO LISTEN TO YOUR GUT NO MATTER HOW GOOD SOMETHING SOUNDS ON PAPER. THE SECOND IS THAT YOU ARE GENERALLY BETTER OFF STICKING WITH WHAT YOU KNOW AND THE THIRD IS THAT SOMETIMES, YOUR BEST INVESTMENTS ARE THE ONES YOU DON’T MAKE. — DONALD TRUMP
We all have our inner voices- trust yours and go with your gut (even when it’s telling you not to do something). When you learn to trust your own judgment, it will take you far.
13. FAILURE ISN’T FAILURE UNLESS YOU DON’T LEARN FROM IT. — DR. RONALD NIEDNAGEL
Everyone of us need to move forward after failure. Nevertheless, the most important thing about failure is the lesson we learn from it. You should always look at what you can change in the future to not repeat the mistakes of your past.
14. ENTHUSIASM IS THE SPARKLE IN YOUR EYES, THE SWING IN YOUR GAIT, THE GRIP OF YOUR HAND AND THE IRRESISTIBLE SURGE OF WILL AND ENERGY TO EXECUTE YOUR IDEAS. — HENRY FORD
When someone loves what he or she is doing, the person has the passion they will need to fuel the often intense road of entrepreneurship. Every entrepreneur should keep that passion alive.
15. DESIRE IS THE KEY TO MOTIVATION, BUT IT’S DETERMINATION AND COMMITMENT TO AN UNRELENTING PURSUIT OF YOUR GOAL — A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE — THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO ATTAIN THE SUCCESS YOU SEEK. — MARIO ANDRETTI
Just like passion, desire fuels us forward during times of challenge to achieve our success. As an entrepreneur, you should have a healthy dose of desire to reach your big vision if you are sure you want to eventually arrive at success.