TOP 5 SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING IDEAS FOR DUMMIES
It is now possible for people to transact business from one corner of the earth and another. No need for physical communications. All that is needed is just a simple connection to the internet and business deals are sealed.
WHAT IS MARKETING?
Marketing in a simple term can be defined as the process of creating, communicating, delivering and exchanging offerings that have values for both a business as well as the customers.
Marketing involves the coordination of four elements called the 4 P’s of marketing
1. Identification, selection and development of a product
2. Determination of its price
3. Selection of a distribution channel to the reach the customer’s place.
4. Development and implementation of a promotional strategy
Marketing is based on considering your business in terms of how much customers will benefit from what you as the business owner has to offer.
BEST MARKETING IDEAS FOR BUSINESS DUMMIES
1. ARTICLE MARKETING: Article marketing is a great way utilized by most business owners to promote their products and services in this present age. You can develop contents about your products and services and how it benefits the consumers or your potential customers. Contents can be submitted in local magazines, newspapers or even on your blog or website, where people can get access to get information about what you have to offer.
2. SOCIAL NETWORKING: The world generally is a social haven. Connect with your potential customers on every social network available. You need to begin to utilize this social media channels, strictly to get yourself familiar with your customers. Create accounts on facebook, twitter, linkedin. Update your status daily and always ensure that you respond quick to every question that you may be asked by your customers and potential customers.
3. BLOGGING: Blogging is a very viable medium to reach out to your customers. Information about your products and services could be placed on your blog and contact details of your business as well will be there for them to get in touch with you. You could always give tips on how best to enjoy your products, give information on your products and as well run viable promotions on your blog.
4. PHONE MARKETING: Ensure that you have means to get the phone contacts of your customers and always do get across to them if you have any new products or service to push into the market. You can utilize text messaging or even calls if you can afford to do that. Get a toll-free line that your customers can contact you through and always be polite when interacting with your customers.
5. UTILISE REFERRALS: One of the best ways to drive up your markets sales is through referrals. Encourage your customers to refer your services to their associates, but you must as well ensure you are providing the best services to them. Give incentives to customers that refer others.
6. PUBLIC SHOWS AND EVENTS: The best place to market a certain products and services is a public place where you have a gathering of lots of people. There is always a high probability that someone will be interested in your products. Give free gifts to attract potential customers and be as well polite to everyone that comes to your stand
7. ADVERTISING: Always ensure that you advertise your products and services through any available means. Prints, internet, public banners, mobile advertisement on your company vehicles, stickers and so on. Advertising your products and services will take them to regions that you yourself never can reach to, and with this you stand a high chances of acquiring more customers and making as much sales as possible.