5 Lucrative Pet Business Ideas To Make Money
For someone that is in love with pets and wants to start a pet business, here are five simple pet business ideas, that will help you to choose. They include; pet sitting, dog washing, pooper scooper service, dog day care and pet photography. These animal business ideas offer you the trill of being around dogs, cats, e.t.c and making extra money. Five cool pet business ideas in India, the UK and other parts of the world have been described below;
Pet owners love their pets almost as much as they love their real children, because of that the pet care industry continues to boom creating more successful animal-inspired businesses and investment opportunities for people.
Top 5 Pet Businesses to Start Today - How To Start a Pet Business
1. Doggy Daycare: Although a large percentage of pets are left at home unattended when the family goes out, but people will always demand for pet sitters. Puppy owners going through the house breaking phase are often not willing to leave their new pup alone as it doesn't help to train them properly. A pet sitter who has a background in training pets has an excellent advantage over others, as he can offer advice to those having pets tor the first time.
2. Mobile pet grooming Business: Mobile pet grooms increase the comfort and exclusiveness that comes with grooming at home . It cannot be matched by ordinary pet spas. Pet owners are willing to pay more to rant their pets that level of comfort. This is one of the most profitable pet service business ideas.
3. Pet Behavior Specialist: Popular shows like It's Me or the Dog Whisperers make pet owners try to understand the behavior of their pets. Nowadays, it is not enough to train your dog to sit, stay or obey simple commands - pet owners are clamoring to understand the meaning of certain behaviors. Marketing yourself as a behavior specialist instead of a "dog trainer" shows that you have understand animals beyond the everyday command training and this is exactly what modern pet owners are after.
4. Pet Sitting Business: A pet sitter needs only a little effort apart from basic pet care and time. Sometimes pet owners go away on business trips and need someone to take care of their pet. It could be for a few days or weeks. You can care for the pet at the owners home or out of your own home. Watering, walking, affection and feeding are all you need for this home based pet business.
5. Pet Photography Business Ideas: Most pet owners have photos of their pets at home. Being able to have pictures of their pets is very appealing. A picture of their dog catching a Frisbee or a beautiful snapshot of Snowball curled up with a ball of yarn can go a long way. An album of beautiful pet pictures can form the basis for an online pet business. If you are very good with a camera and love pets, this could be a dream come true. This is one most enjoyable pet industry business ideas.
Pet Business is an industry that needs utmost care and professionalism. Treat the animal as a member of your family. Check with your state business departments to inquire if you would need licenses for these small business ideas for pet lovers. To cap it all up, make sure you insure those innovative pet business ideas.