Top 10 Profitable Small Scale Business Ideas And Investment Opportunities in India
Lucrative Low Investment Business Ideas - Starting A Business In India
Actually, there are so many cool business opportunities in India with low investment that one can do successfully. The reason many people are poor in the country is not just because there are no investment opportunities for Indian men and women, but because of their inability to recognize numerous unique business ideas in India with low investment and utilize them appropriately.
Wait, what is the meaning of 'poor'? The meaning of 'poor' is “passing over opportunity repeatedly”. And this is the exact problem of many people in India - they keep passing over many ideas to start a small business in India repeatedly without making use of them.
REVEALED! Top 10 Fastest Growing Small Businesses In The World
Many job seekers knows this already, but are confronted with problems like not having capitals and not knowing what to do when looking for big or medium scale business ideas in India to start. Thus, In this article, I will be giving you 10 small scale business ideas in India that you can do successfully with small amount of money. So if you have been looking for the right business idea in India that you can ventured into, simply go through these ideas for business in India, choose the right one(s), and leap in faith into success. SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME, LET'S SEE 10 BEST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS IDEAS IN INDIA YOU CAN START IMMEDIATELY:
List of Top 10 Business Ideas In India - Profitable Businesses For Indians
BEST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN Mumbai, Maharashtra, Delhi, Bangalore, Karnataka, Hyderabad, Telangana, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Kolkata, West Bengal, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Thane, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Patna, Bihar, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Punjab, Coimbatore, Agra, Madurai
10 Good start up business ideas with low investment in India
1. Quail Bird Farming: As you will get to see, the first three ideas here falls under agriculture business ideas in India. Many of such businesses doesn't require very much capital and since many are shying away from them, aren't congested which is typical of many rural business ideas in India .
If you are hearing about quail bird for the first time or you have heard about it before but you have not taken step to tap into this great poultry business opportunity, then you should look more closely into it.
Quail bird is actually one of the ancient bird which has a lot of health benefits. Quail bird farming is part of Poultry farming and they also lay eggs like chicks but it is not common in this part of the world. The meat and the egg of this bird has been reported to cure many diseases such as arthritis, tuberculosis and so many other diseases. Quail bird rearing is five times better than chicken and turkey rearing, and it's obvious that a person with 400 quail laying bird is better off than a person with 2000 laying chickens.
UPDATED: Top 30 Agriculture Business And Investment Ideas
They have immunity against many diseases, this implies that you don’t need to spend money on vaccine and that the business has a low risk. Quail bird mature earlier and start laying eggs after 7-8 weeks. Quail farming requires less labour.
The space require for rearing Quail bird is small. They lay a greater number of eggs of between 250 and 280 per year. With very little capital you are good to go with this business provided you have a space in your house where you can put the cage. With that small amount you will be getting good daily returns after the bird has started laying egg. If you have enough money, you can go into large scale farming business as this can turn you into millionaire within the limited possible time.
SEE THIS: Small Business Ideas For Small Towns, Rural Areas And Villages
2. Storing Palm Oil For Money: Storing palm oil during peak season and reselling during off-peak season is a great business that can fetch one a lot of money, depending on the amount of capital one have. Palm Oil business is known to be very lucrative as one can actually have up to 100% and above profit. The most important thing about this business is getting the right information on where to buy, when to buy, how to store and when to resell.
There are two seasons for palm oil, first between February and April, this period is known as peak season, and the price of palm always drop drastically which gives room for smart entrepreneur to maximize the opportunity. The second season is between October and December which is always characterize by scarcity and rising price of palm oil, during this period one can resell the stored palm oil and make a profit that can be as high as 100% or even 200%. There is technique that can be used to make more profit from this business. The technique is very simple and this is the technique: immediate after the peak season around July the price will go up and you can sell and make a profit of around 50-60%. The price will go down around September when most farmers will be selling their stored palm oil to cater for the school fees of their children starting new academic session. So as a smart entrepreneur, you can use the money again to buy at a cheaper price and sell all a high price during off-peak season. When you calculate your profit, it will be far higher than those that waited until the off-peak season alone.
3. Soybean Storage: This is also like the one of palm oil. Storing soy bean during peak season and reselling during the off-peak season is another great and lucrative business that is yet to be fully tapped.
Soy bean is leguminous crop with a lot of nutritional and health benefits and as a result of this it is being used by man as food and for making animal feeds such as poultry feed, fish feed etc. This farm produce is needed for fish farming and because of increase interest of people in fish farming, has made this produce a highly sort after one. This is a profitable agriculture business idea that very few people know about and are getting a lot of money year in year out.
4. Tutoring Services: This business requires little or no capital. The most important thing to start very small business ideas in India is knowledge. In fact, if you are not too intelligent academically but you are smart, you can still achieve success in this business.
These services can take various forms, it could be home based where the person will need to be visiting and he or she will be paid based on the agreement between the two parties. The tutor can have more than a place depending on his or her ability. But the second form (where smartness comes into play) is the most preferable for entrepreneurs who want to rake in a lot of money. What one will do is to simply get a tutorial centre at a good location and employ some people that will join you in the work. Getting a good centre may be a challenge but if you do your search diligently you will surely get a good one.
One can start from your home if one have enough space. You can even consult various school principal to allow you use their school. If a smart entrepreneur promote adequately and bring in some innovations that will make him or her unique, success is sure from this low budget business ideas in India.
5. Offering Outdoor Catering Services: The demand for food will continue to be on increase in this country due to our large population which keeps on increasing. This business has a lot of potentials to be successful because no matter the condition of a man’s pocket, he must eat.
Food business ideas in India is very wide, but let's see 'outdoor catering services'. If you have the necessary experience in this aspect of business and you are unemployed or receiving peanuts as a salary, then you should take this more serious. Why not go and get the necessary connections today? Start something and make sure you make your own as unique as possible and the sky will be the limit if you invest in this popular small scale business ideas for women in India.
6. Running A Training Center: This is another unique business ideas in India you can start with small money, depending on some factors. The high rate of unemployment in the country has made many people see the necessities of acquiring skills to fetch them money. Thus, there's a market for trainers.
It could be a professional training center or a skill acquisition training center. If you have some special talents or have some professional skills, why not go ahead and establish a training center? You should simply register it and then adopt various marketing strategies to get customers. And if everything go right, it should be bringing in lots of cash.
7. Rental Services: This is another common example of side business ideas in India that can be used by interested entrepreneur. What made this business amazing is that it's an asset that keeps bringing money in. This business is always evergreen because there will always be ceremony to do especially in this country where we like ceremony and entertainment (smiles).
The only challenge here is that this business involves relatively large amount of money but you can start small by starting from plastic chairs and tables and hire a vehicle that will help you transport them from your place to the venue of the party. Alternatively, you can start by bringing customers to those who are already established, and be paid some commission.
8. Seminar Facilitating: Making money this way is similar to training services, but they are quite different. One difference there is that, in the case of facilitating seminars, you don’t need a training center. Many people want to be furnished with the right information that will solve their problems, but they don't have all the time to keep coming continuously to a training center.
A smart entrepreneur can come in and be organizing seminars. It may not necessarily be you that will give the seminar talk, you can invite a resource person to do that but if you can anchor it yourself you can go ahead. Just ensure you create enough awareness before the program (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!)
N.B: Ensure you charge a moderate amount of money and, most importantly ADD VALUE TO THE LIVES OF THE ATTENDEES. If you do, they will want to come when next you organize such a seminar. Just deliver what you promised and you will be surprised at the amount of money you will make from just a seminar.
9. Sales of Phones, Computers, and Accessories: True, a lot of people are already doing this technology based business opportunity, but the sky is wide enough for everyone to soar.
India is a country where technology is being embraced more and more. A big advantage business owners have is the large population God blessed us with. Unfortunately, not everyone has the required capital to explore some of the new manufacturing business ideas in India springing up.
Many Indians are ready to spend money particularly on phones (and many are now turning to laptops too) What you need to succeed in this good successful trading business ideas in India is correct information on where to quality phones and at cheaper prices. It advisable you consult a person you trust, who has been in the business to guide you. If he is honest with you he will tell you where you can get these products at cheaper prices and most of this product can be bought from computer village in and other big market across the country but you must have the right information before you go into these markets to buy. In fact, most of these phones can even be imported from abroad without leaving the comfort of your home. You can buy from sites like aliexpress, ipmart.com etc at very ridiculous prices and the products will be sent to your address through courier service get more than 100% profit. Just acquire the right information.
10. Internet Businesses: Many Indians now make money from the comfort of their homes, via internet home based business ideas in India. Gone are the days when the only manner one can make money on the internet is through illegal means. Now, you can make legitimate money online from internet businesses which are the most popular home based businesses for housewives and moms in India.
Simple online businesses are just like offline home business ideas in India (they require attention and seriousness although they can be started without investment). Just ensure you do your research well, choose the one(s) suitable for you, and acquire all the necessary information about it.
Don't bother yourself on the most profitable business in India. Those are the 10 simple low capital small scale business in India that are very unique, lucrative and evergreen and that can be utilized at any point in time. Mind you, there are many others fresh upcoming business ideas in India available, do your research on the best business ideas for beginners in India, and most importantly, TAKE A STEP!!!!!!