How To Start A Gold Mining Business In Nigeria, Ghana, India, Canada, USA and UK
How To Set Up Your Own Gold Mine - Starting A Gold Prospecting Business
The value of gold keeps rising even while faced with economic crisis. Many individuals and companies are interested in starting their own gold mining business because of its continued popularity. This is more eminent in countries where there are gold to mine. Businessmen and women are urged to start gold mining business due to the fact that it is much cheaper to produce, and they will gain more money once they’ve sell it. Some find it easier investing in gold mining stocks and companies.
Just like other types of businesses, gold mining investment opportunities are truthfully risky business to establish. Though the income is high, many are still doubtful of opening this kind of business since there’s a huge possibility that it will not succeed. This is a good reason why it is important to give yourself time to think about it before deciding to have your own gold mining business
Since this business isn't one you just jump into anyhow, when looking for how to get into the gold mining business, it is necessary that you check if it is possible to establish it in your country. Most of the large companies you see today doing this kind of business choose to mine in other countries where there’s gold available. So, if you want to have your own gold mining company, you need to do your researches appropriately.
Gold prospectors who want to start a gold mine have choices to make when beginning to create a mining operation. In fact, we were made to understand that besides choosing to rent a gold mine lease or pan for gold on public lands, a miner can claim land and start a gold mine on undeclared land. Gold mining operations range from tiny to gigantic. Definitely, location and size of the operation will determine how a miner will start a gold mine.
Now, let us underline the things to do:
1. Prospect the site with a shovel and pan. It is necessary that you record the concentrations of naturally occurring gold in the gold ore on the claim. You are to dig where exposed bedrock is on the claim and where waterways collect gold in the beds of the river or stream around the inside bend of a corner in the water. Prospecting accurately will increase the amount of gold you pull from the claim per hour of work.
2. You are to set up mining equipment that compliments the geography of the area. Though water is an important feature of many gold mines, some experts said it is not needed for separating the gold from the ore. Necessary things as sluice boxes and shakers can run by either water or air. You just develop the right mine for your site.
3. Ensure you provide living quarters for the miners and power the housing with a generator that can power the electrical mining equipment as well. You should know that the larger the gold mine the more power, equipment and housing you will need. If you can, ensure you separate the living quarters from the mill site. Why? So as to avoid contaminating the water supply with human byproducts.
4. Excavate gold ore from the most productive sampling sites on the claim and collect the ore near the mining equipment. When enough ore has been stored to run a complete shift of mining operations you can begin to separate the gold from the ore and make money with a gold mine.
5. You should store pure gold and highly concentrated gold ore in separate containers for further processing. Actually, the processing of gold is the most time consuming task; eliminating all the debris from the gold can be better managed at a later time. You should process the ore until all that is left is heavy black sand and gold; then store it for cleaning at a later time..
In conclusion, you should note that you might take some pounding from stronger competitors. In fact, you might make a business mistake or even face intricate gold business challenges like a change in government policy. But hey, don’t give up. Stay strong!