Top 10 Richest People In Nigeria And Their Net Worth - 2017 Nigerian Billionaires List
So what are the top 10 richest people in Nigeria doing different from you? What are the names of the top Nigerian billionaires and how did these wealthiest men in Nigeria acquire their fortune? In subsequent posts, I'm going to share with you some of the secrets of becoming one of Nigeria's richest billionaires.
SECRET: How to Join Illuminati and Become Rich, Powerful And Famous
Nigeria's Richest People For 2017 - Richest Nigerians Who Are Into Business
Not long ago, I published a list of the richest musicians in Nigeria and today I will be compiling a list of the top 10 richest people in Nigeria who are major in entrepreneurship. Politicians and people with untraceable wealth would be excluded from this post on the richest people in Nigeria and their worth.
DON'T MISS THIS: Top 10 Most Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria
List Of The Richest People In Nigeria - Richest Men In Nigeria - Nigeria's Richest Billionaires And Their Net Worth 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Most of the richest people in Nigeria find it difficult to make the Forbes Richest People In Nigeria as of 2017 list because Forbes estimate an individual's worth based on the value of stock such person has in quoted companies available on the Stock Exchange. This list of the top 10 Nigeria's richest people is not affiliated with Forbes and it contains wealthy people in Nigeria who are business owners.
[PICTURES] Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria And Their Net Worth
[PICTURES] Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth
Below is a list of Nigeria's richest men (entrepreneurs) and top richest people in Nigeria.
1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – Dangote Group, (Manufacturing, oil & gas,)
Aliko Dangote's net worth: $15.8 billion
2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Globacom (Oil & gas, Banking, Telecom)
Mike Adenuga's net worth: $4 Billion
3. Femi Otedola – Forte Oil and Gas (Oil & gas)
Femi Otedola's net worth: $1 Billion
4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group (Aviation, Shipping, publishing, manufacturing)
Orju Uzor Kalu's net worth: $1 Billion
5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group (Automobile, manufacturing)
Cosmos Maduka's net worth: $920 Million
6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Fleet (Insurance, transportation, oil & gas)
Jimoh Ibrahim's net worth: $900 Million
7. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone (Banking, Telecom)
Jim Ovia's net worth: $850 Million
8. Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank (Banking, Telecom)
Pascal Dozie's net worth: $670 Million
9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria, Pivotal Engineering, Airtel (Manufacturing, oil & gas, telecom)
Oba Otudeko's net worth: $550 Million
10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group (Oil & gas, construction)
Alhaji Sayyu Dantata's net worth: $400 Million
These are the top richest people in Nigeria for 2017.