Top 40 Lucrative Good Businesses In Nigeria To Start In 2017
If you research into the start-up stories of many big companies today, you would discover that many of them started from the scratch faced with several challenges.
Starting a lucrative small business in Nigeria with small capital and growing it into success requires lots of dedication, determination and careful planning. In my previous posts, I have highlighted how to start a profitable small business in Nigeria.
DON’T MISS THIS: Most Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria
READ: What Is The Best Business To Start In Nigeria Today?
Everyday, many Nigerians search for small investment opportunities to start with no money. They keep looking for lucrative small business ideas to invest in with little capital. Do you have little money but no feasible business idea to start with? The truth is there are many business opportunities available for investment in Nigeria.
Whether you are planning to start up a Nigerian business ideas already adapted to this economic climate or looking for franchises to buy, in this post, I will be revealing the most profitable small business and lucrative investment ideas in Nigeria. Dedication, putting in extra efforts and partnering with the right set of people are some key secret of successful business in Nigeria.
Here are the most successful small businesses in Nigeria. These are new business ideas during recession and have been categorised into industries and sectors for easier access.
LIST OF NEW SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES TO START IN NIGERIA
Best Profitable Small Scale Agriculture Business Ideas
Here are some of the best lucrative agricultural businesses
1. Fish farming business
2. Broiler and layers farming
3. Snail farming business
4. Starting a pig farm
4. Dog breeding and sales
5. Open a veterinary/pet shop
6. Livestock feed sales and milling business
7. Processing of maize, rice, palm oil, cassava, rubber, cotton etc
8. Cultivating vegetables
9. Starting a poultry farm
General Lucrative Business Ideas
9. Haulage business
10. Starting a rental service business and
11. Okada and Keke Napep hired purchase
12. Event planning, cake baking and decoration business
13. Cement business
14. Ice block and frozen food business
15. Mortuary and ambulance service business
SECRET: 5 Sure Ways To Raise Money For Business In Nigeria
Successful Business Ideas In Education.
16. Setting up a tutorial centre and private coach classes
17. Providing catering services to schools
18. Day care and nanny services
19. Establishing self empowerment centres for corpers and graduates
20. Selling past exam questions and cbt softwares
21. Starting a private school or computer training institute
Computer And Technology-related Business
22. Make money from sales and repair of PC and its accessories
23. Mobile phone sales, repairs and charging business
24. Development of mobile and web applications
25. Graphic design and printing business
26. SIM card replacement and mobile money agents
27. Recharge card reselling business
28. Android games development
Profitable Small Production Business
29. Custard production
30. Paint making
31. Making Ankara accessories, beads and wireworks
32. Body cream and liquid soap production business
33. Producing Izal, Dettol and other disinfectancts
Internet-Based Business Ideas
Online businesses to make money online in Nigeria include:
35. Email and affiliate marketing
36. Forex trading
37. Blog set up and customization services
38. Website and domain name flipping
39. BulkSMS, SEO and article writing services
40. Reselling services on Fiverr
Finally, I expect you have been provided with various investment options that will help you pick a successful business to start in Nigeria. This list is not exhaustive as there are many other successful small businesses in Nigeria that is open to investment for any serious entrepreneur in Nigeria. You will also see some thriving home businesses in Nigeria on this list.
All the best as you start any of these successful small business ideas in Nigeria listed above.