Posts by Categories
Small Business Internet Business Marketing Ideas Internet Marketing Franchise Business Ideas Boost Sales Startup Investment Low Cost Business Business Plan Home Business Loan Entrepreneurship Adsense Promotion Email Marketing Marketing Plan Real Estate Business Business Marketing Banking Oil and Gas Business
List - Top 5 Examples Of Companies With Competitive Advantage
List Of Companies With Sustainable Competitive Advantage
There are many types and sources of competitive advantages but I won't be writing on that in this article. However, I will be highlighting five examples of companies with a competitive advantage who emerged major forces in their markets by employing all the competitive advantages at their disposal. I have compiled the list of examples of companies with competitive advantages in their sector.
SEE: How To Use Your Competitors' Strength Against Them
The most influential value of competitiveness is derived from innovation. Unique business models have a way of attracting competitive advantages apart from product properties. Let's look at Amazon. Although we are used to selling books, but selling them online was a completely different initiative. Find more interesting business models investing in companies and sectors with strong competitive advantage instead of trying to enhance traditional product features and benefits. Below is a list of companies with great competitive advantage.
GUIDE: How To Calculate The Cost Of Starting A Business
List Of Companies With Great Competitive Advantage
Competitive Advantage Of Companies Example
1. -----» Procter & Gamble Co. (PG): This company realizes over 60% of its sales from small emerging markets
2. -----» International Business Machines Corporation (IBM): The business exploits its highly skilled manpower and enviable patents to become a leading brand.
3. -----» Facebook: By increasing accessibility of various categories of people from several platforms, this giant social network is now a multi-Billion dollar project.
4. -----» Nestle: Nestle became a brand name re-packaging their products for small and middle income earners. They associated their products with 'loyal' markets such as sports and kids.
5. -----» Abbott Laboratories (ABT): The solid patency of many medications and supplements in cardiovascular and eye diseases gave this business a great competitive edge.
These are just few examples of companies with good competitive advantage that you can study their models.
DOWNLOAD: Free Samples Of Business Plan Template In DOC And PDF Format