HOME MADE CONDENSED MILK
1. Powder milk--------4 tin milk cup
2. Butter----------------1 tea spoon (very full)
3. Sugar-----------------1/2 tin milk cup or one(depends on your likeness for sugar, so you can add more or reduce).
4. Water (boiled water)----1 tin milk cup
5.Flavour----------to taste (optional)
1. Heat the water (allow to boil)
2. Turn the boiled water into the mixing container of your choice
3. Add the butter and sugar subsequently and start stirring to blend together
4. Add the milk, one cup at a time and stir properly to blend before adding the next cup of milk, till the last cup of milk is added.
5. Add the flavour (if available or desired)
When you add the butter and suger to the boiled water, it might not blend completely together as you stir at first, don't worry about it, just proceed to adding your milk. When you add the first cup of milk, you may not have a very smooth mixture at the beginning but just make sure you stir after the addition of each cup of milk till the last one is added. After adding the last cup of milk continue to stir till you have a very thick and smooth paste. If you feel it's too thick, you can add a little boiled water.
Now, enjoy your condensed milk! There are a lot of things you can do or enjoy with your condensed milk: adding it directly to your bread, to your tea etc.
NOTE: if you have a blender at home, then the mixing step becomes very easy and simple. Just pour the boiled water, butter and sugar on the blender, blend together, add 1 cup of the milk at a time and turn on the blender to blend after each addition of the cup of milk. That's all!
Empower Yourself. Download Our Premium Business Manuals And Videos Here >>>